Conversations

Photo of K1FR
GPSDO On 6700 Erratic
Just recently my 6700 started having occasional problems with the GPSDO not locking up. It would stay in "holdover" mode. The number of s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K1FR
CW Skimmer Issue After Win10 Update
CW Skimmer was working fine a week or two ago.  Now, after the Win10 update and the complete SSDR uninstall and reinstall per Tim's Augus...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1FR
kenwood+software+conflict?
Anyone with experience using Kenwood's MCP-4A software while having SmartSDR installed?  I just bought a Kenwood TH-D72A and have had zer...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1FR
NOAA WEFAX On 20M CW??
Sorry for non-Flex post, but this community is most responsive active group I know of. Anyone else copying NOAA WEFAX transmission at lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of K1FR
Error Code: PSL-3V3-2.95 ??
Just had that error code come up on the 6700's front panel.  It was in small font just below the "Shutting Down" message that normally co...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of K1FR
Working With Multiple Slices
Using FlexLib in the SmartSDR API I am experimenting with a small program as a learning exercise.  Was doing well until I started trying ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1FR
Someone Willing To Share Example Code?
Afraid this old, amateur C++ programmer is suffering from a way too steep learning curve trying my hand at getting the FlexLib API up and...
  • K1FR, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1FR
SSDR Display Hanging
SSDR frequently was freezing for brief time.  NOT a Flex problem - fault in my computer. This is an update to my post of a couple of wee...
  • K1FR, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1FR
SSDR Display Hanging
Have a feeling this is a problem with my computer and not SSDR or my 6700.  But, just wondering if any others have seen the following:  a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem