Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 6 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - N5AC
ARRL FMT Tonight -- getting the most accurate frequency
Tonight is the ARRL Frequency Measuring Test (FMT) where you can test your skills, and the capabilities of your radio, measuring an on-ai...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
The CQWPX contest is this weekend.. Roll call-- Hope to hear you all on the air
In fact I really REALLY hope to hear you on the air (because I will be the 15/10 meter captain at N6RO this weekend.. band condx not so g...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob Brown - N8OB
Latest Update 1.10.16
I downloaded the latest update (1.10.16)  and now the 6300 won't get recognized when I try to turn it on.  I shut off the 6300, unplugged...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1FR
Win 10 - An Unexpected Update
Just found my Win 10 box had downloaded an update which I had not expected. I got the "anniversary" update last week and all was well wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of YV5WZ
As a newbie on CW...I will buy my first key for my Flex...
As a newbie on CW...I will buy my first one key for my Flex... Thinking in https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/vib-iambic-g However I wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter K1PGV
"Official" Version of Visual Studio?
Flex Folks... What's the "officially supported" version of Visual Studio for the FlexLib source code? Put another way... What version o...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Norm - W7CK
2 meter display frequency is off just a bit
I've noticed that all simplex and repeater frequencies are off just a bit.  As an example our 146.94 repeater is actually on 146.942.  Ev...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Danny K5CG
dropped packets when client connected from same machine
Flex 6300 SmartSDR 1.5.1 Running SmartSDR from a laptop directly wired (or through a GigE switch) I see Network quality is good and ping...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of allenfr
Upgrade to 6500 from 3000
First, I love the 3000, and have had no problems with the hardware. I generally run under 5 watts, enjoy cw, Jt65 jt9 qrss and WSPR. I ga...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin K4VD, Elroy
WNB: How would you approach this noise?
Audio file: https://goo.gl/LbkzMS I have some local noise being generated by some NiMH chargers. I figured this would be a good time to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1FR
Someone Willing To Share Sample Code?
Apologies for repeated post - meant to post this in the SmartSDR API catagory: Afraid this old, amateur C++ programmer is suffering from...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Shelton
Ground requirements for Flex 6500? (2nd floor shack)
I am considering the purchase of a 6500. My shack is on the second floor of my house, and I can't change this. By liberal use of common...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
Arduino Library and examples
Hello, while I am writing my homebrew Arduino Controller code, I realized that I could share the basic part of my code for Band Data an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Terry K8EET
N1MM Bandmap issue only on 15 meters.
During this week end's DX contest the N1MM Bandmap did not display any spots on 15 meters. Hard to see how this is a Flex problem, but I...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve - KD8QWT
Magnetic Loop Controller
I built a transmitting magnetic loop several years ago.  I used an Arduino UNO with an ethernet shield to control the 25 turn vacuum vari...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken - NM9P
DXCC...Check! Whoo Hoo!
I Did It!  I received the 100th confirmation for DXCC via LOTW this afternoon! I may never have gotten motivated to do this without the ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
Flex Radio Mobile
With the soon to be released Maestro, is anybody thinking of running a flex 6000 series in the mobile. I am talking about a traditional ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Active SmartSDR Agent - Comments
This thread will be a place for comments and suggestions on the HRIAgent and web service proposed in thread: https://community.flexradio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Anyone seeing this on 20m?
A strange signal seems to have shown up around 14.030.  I don't know when it started.  It could be local (in house noise) or remote.  I o...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question