Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 68
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Front End Protection
How does the antenna switching work between Transceiver Antenna Port 1, SCU-A RF Input, and SCU-A RX Loop Output? I have the 6700 so th...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Increasing the number of antenna ports in Power Genius
PG has only two antenna ports which is rather disappointing for an amplifier in this price range. Due to a high cost, I do not plan to bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of David G4NRT / Z21NRT
Zimbabwe Turf File
I've just bought a second FlexRadio transceiver. This one is a 6300 which will supplement my 6700 except that I intend to operate it fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
How development of PG's external ATU is progressing?
Can someone from Flex or OM Ranko comment about progress with this project? When can we expect some documentation? Tom, SP7WT
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Power SDR 2.8 and Tiny CAT preselector
I notice that version 2.8 of PSDR does not have access to I2C control console for Heros Technology Tiny CAT preselector. Has the console ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Power Off Maestro
Is there any difference in shutting down the Maestro between briefly holding and releasing the power button and holding the power button ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of julie
Requesting connection & setup instructions for SCS PTC-IIusb to 6600M
I would very much appreciate some detailed information on setting up my pactor modem with the new 6600M (which is an amazing radio). The...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of WH6HI - Pat
Latest Power Genious XL news
Power Genious update Power Genius XL Customers, Today is a landmark day in the development of the Power Genius XL amplifiers. We ar...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
Flex 6700 and P-4 satellite setup
I have interest in  using my Flex 6700 as a part of system for P-4 satellite communication. Is someone aware of a manufacturer who makes ...
  • Tom, 8 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Eric Macauley
Wellbrook Communications RX-only loop Excess Power Detected error
I am running a Flex 6400 with a 20m inverted-V dipole apex at ~20ft connected to ANT-1, and just recently have added a Wellbrook Communic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of ON5AM
USB-cable ?
Hello, I have a problem with Flex-6300 from a friend. I explain to you. He installed  the latest version of Smart-SDR 1.11.12, he is unde...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tom
Flex 6700 and HAL DXP38 modem
I would appreciate any comments who connected this modem using rear connector on F 6700. I am interested in radio and modem configuration...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tom
F 6700 rear panel mirror image
My equipment shelf is very tight and connecting or re-connecting cables to the rear panel of the radio may result in possible errors. I c...
  • Tom, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Vladimir  Yanchuk
RFIO 5000a
After minor repairs when starting Power SDR, RFIO or not presets.How to connect a RFID unit correctly?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jimmy Wells
Password Problems
I have registered on RMS Express Winlink and I cannot get my password to take when I try and send a message. I keep getting the password ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KF4HR
Predistortion Outputs?
I'm curious what the two Predistortion Outputs on the back of the PG-XL are for?  Perhaps something to do with a future Adaptive Predisto...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Interfacing a Flex 3000 with MICROHAM Digikeyer II
I plan to interface my Flex 3000 with Microham Digikeyer using radio's rear AUX connector for audio, PTT and 12V connections. My question...
  • Tom, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question