Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Tom
6600 and n1mm+ Spectrum Display...still no joy.
I'm continuing to experience problems with n1mm+ populating the Spectrum Display. I'm wondering if there is actually anyone able to use t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark K5XH
New Installation problem
Got my new 6600 yesterday! Had it all hooked up within about 30 minutes of getting home last night. But I am one of the unfortunate ones ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1ESE
FlexControl Changes Functions
My FlexControl knob changes functions on its own.  My buttons are AUX 1 = Slice AF, AUX 2 = AGC-T, AUX 3 = RIT, main knob = Tune Slice.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Andrew Thall
Additional help requested for N1MM
First, I want to thank Chris Tate, N6WM for his assistance.  I need help getting the spectrum window and band map to work. I am running a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Roberts
Recommended Procedure for Installing SSDR Over Existing 1.X SSDR
As we speak, I am tracking my new Flex 6600 toward a planned arrival in Troy, Michigan tomorrow, 5/12/2018.  I currently have SSDR 1.11 (...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Option to Automate the AGC-T setting
Background The AGC-T setting needs to be adjusted differently based on the band and current conditions that affect the noise floor.   We ...
  • 83 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of KC7ES
SmartSDR CAT requires restart before programs "see" port
All software starts ok, radio operation nominal. No issues with OS-Win 7. Here's the problem: Using Fldigi; it is set-up to communicate u...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
Flex Lockup on 1.10.16
Hi,I had successfuly run my Flex 6500 on Previous full release 1.9.13 for a few months often leaving it running for 24 hrs without any lo...
  • 8 me toos
  • 117 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tom
Memory... add comments column
   Please add a column called "Comments" to the Memory. Currently I'm using the "Name" column  to place my comments but there is only eno...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Tom
Lost Iambic A-B capability
A few days ago, my F6300 (v1.3.8.47) lost it's ability to operate in iambic mode i.e,. when I squeeze the paddles of my iambic key (Brown...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tom
Scrolling 'Profiles' changes freq.
R.E. F6300    I have a goodly number of 'Profiles', sometimes requiring me to scroll down to find what I want. I just noticed that while ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tom
Changing CW speed default
R.E. F6300 - Is there a way to set the cw speed to a new default without going to the 'Profiles' menu? Mine always defaults to 30 wpm.  T...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
RF power and SWR meters - readability
These meters are difficult to read for so many reasons. The dark blue against a black background is difficult to read. The colour of the...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jim, KJ3P
Tiny Tweak
No big deal, but a nice convenience would be to unmute the Speakers or Headphones if the slider is moved (rather than having to unmute, t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mike Agnew
Transverters--what are they and how do I get me some?...
I would like to learn about transverters, what they are, how to use them, and specifically how and which ones I can attach to the 6300.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill - K7UOP
FlexLib AGC-T values in dBm
Some time ago I wrote a program for PowerSDR CAT to automatically set AGC-T just above the noise floor. In PowerSDR the AGC-T value seeme...
  • 14 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Global & Transmit Profiles Missing after Crash 1.3.8
After upgrading to 1.3.8 from 1.3, I operated several days without any issues.  My Global and Transmit profiles were maintained as expect...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hein
how to set 60m channels?
I finished building a 60m capable antenna yesterday so wanted to set up my Flex 6700 for 60m operation. I'd like to set memory channels f...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
How to adjust AGC threshold?
I was wondering if others would share how they adjust their AGC threshold? I have been adjusting it down until 'most' of the background n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Allbright
Can't get any audio output from the phones socket on my new 6300
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question