Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of DK1EY
How to: Setup N1MM+ for keying the Flex 6X00 via CWX
It just took a moment to set keying my Flex 6300 via N1MM+. If somebody is intersted, here you go: Start N1MM+. Open the CW Message E...
  • 10 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marv
I'd like a CI-V or similar interface for the FLEX-6000
I presently use an ICOM-7600 in conjunction with a CI-V interface. This tracks the frequency, timestamp, ETC which I utilize for my logg...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bill K8WLK
Internal noise on mic input Flex 6500
I have been operating my 6500 for about two weeks. I am new to the radio. The following is with no mics connected to the transceiver. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Pulsing noise on specific ant selection combination
I have strange pulsation that make work impossible. It is strange that I experience this problem only in specific combination of ant inpu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of G8ZPX
noise blanker nb
Noise blanker is still so so performance
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of W5UN_Dave
Will The 6700 Noise Blanker Ever Be As Good As The 5000 NB
The Flex 6700 noise blanker capability does not even come close to the noise blanker(s) capability on the Flex 5000. What is the plan and...
  • 9 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of YV5WZ
Steppir 2 elements
I thinking to upgrade my vertical Hustler to Steppir 2 elements....I wonder what I do really need to buy in order to make it work with my...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
HOW ABOUT POSTING YOUR CONTEST RESULTS?
In my world in San Diego and especially at the San Diego DX Club, you are considered to be rather subpar if you have not confirmed at lea...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Christensen, W9AC
CWX - Macros send twice in Live Mode
When sending a CWX macro in "Live" mode, the text field sends twice.  For example, if "CQ CQ" is loaded in the F1 setup field, and Live i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of DK1EY
N1MM+ is available!
As described in my thread HOW-TO: Setup FLEX-6X00 with N1MM / CW Skimmer for multiple slice contest operating, I am a big fan of SSDR in ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
ALC with Expert 2K-FA
When I connect the ALC from the Expert 2K-FA to my 6700 and enable the ALC in hardware, the ALC totally clips the signal.  Likely I have ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of George - AB4FH
Sherwood Engineering rates Flex 6700 as #1
As a soon-to-be owner of a Flex 6700, I was delighted to see that Sherwood Engineering has just published (14 hours ago) their new rating...
  • 13 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
API Available
The APIs are available and so it the presentation video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuWaStl0GgI&list=UUxqXFK9ETC5CWEdDD-_HpqA  an...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
Antenna mapping per band persistence in 1.3 ?
I upgraded to 1.3 and now when I change frequency/band through HRD logbook cluster (via Minideluxe or HRD) antenna input is not following...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
V1.3 - DDUtil doesn't seem to be getting band data on a band change
Background  --  Using DDUtil to drive the frequency data to my Array Solutions Bandmaster III antenna switch and DX2400 amplifier.   Pro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of GI4FZD
Latest Flex Insider
I somehow managed to trash my latest Flex insider before I read it all, is there a link to download it or could someone forward a copy to...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
APF becomes MUTE function!
This evening while working CW turning on APF muted the transceiver! On all bands. Turn it off and audio returns. Turn it on and audio is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
V1.3 Profiles and persistence of the transmit panel
From the August Insider: Profiles allow you to name and save the entire state of the radio and recall it later.  Does this include pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken W9IE
Rx Slice Identification Switching
As most of us know there are many reasons that it would be convenient if we could change the Rx Slice Identification. IE: Switch (A)...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Larry Davis
when will you be able to do rtty split
rtty split
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered