Conversations

Photo of Tim Hill - KI6LSB
Hooking up a Expert 2K-FA to my Flex 6500
Hi Everyone, Can someone Please tell me how to hookup a Expert 2K-FA to my Flex 6500. I am not using DDUTIL at this time and do know ho...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry - W8LLL
SPE AMPS USA
I read in another forum that SPE AMPS USA is no longer in business (not answering phones or taking orders) but there is an excellent alte...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Who's trading up?
I've had my 6500 for a little over a year and a half and I never really thought about upgrading until today's announcement of the upgrade...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
Photo of VE3GZB
New to thinking about SDR radio, not sure what to choose, I need objective advice?
Hi. I'm unsure what to choose in terms of an SDR radio. My "local" radio store, Radioworld, has some Flexradios on demo and they seem ni...
  • 4 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
Update on K6TU Remote for iPad Pro and next release
For those of you with iPad Pro devices, here's a short update. First the good news; its now clear what I have to do in order to provide ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
SDRs do help in contesting
Got a surprise in the mail today even though I have been off the air for awhile.  Received a 1st place cert in WWA for the 160M ARRL cont...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Warnberg
Pan-adapter window arrangment
I know there has to be a simple answer to this but I can't seem to figure it out.  On the main webpage for flex one of the pictures shows...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
CQ WW SSB 2015 Results
I just finished the Contest and am preparing to post my scores by email. My back and backside are really sore and tired!   I was on vacat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bradley Feldman
Trade UP - F5K's
Trade up for 5000a VU RX-2 Fully Loaded to F6K?   Why  not?  This is a perfect opportunity.  C'mon Flexmen, pretty please give us a boost...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video #3: Adjusting the 6000 Series and the Standard Mike, or any new mike.
I just posted another Video Tutorial to YouTube. https://youtu.be/LytzQGpE5ZM This is probably not my best work, but I took the standar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Joe Bales
Topic – 6700 arrived today after an overnight flight from Texas– Awesome customer service from Flex.
I purchased a new 6300 last year from Flex after talking with Matt a few times.  I have been in contact with Matt over the past few mon...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Duane  N9DG
Panadapter Profiles
I did not find any mention of this idea being previously posted after doing a quick search of the community, so here goes...... Has ther...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Receive balance not working
Receive Balance is not working, it works with the Left and Right but not on the Balance, the first thing that happen was the PTT stop wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Asher - K0AU
Contest Configuration
It’s that time of year.  Time to think about contest season configuration.  I've run my Flex in a custom LAN Remote setup since I got it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Ameritron ARB-704, Flex 6500 and Ameritron AL-80B Amplifier
Hi Guys, I need help hooking up my Ameritron ARB-704 to my Flex 6500 and my Ameritron Al-80b Amplifier. Thanks Tim Hill - KI6LSB
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ron
Flex 6500 to Acom 2000a
Attempting  to hook up Flex 6500 to the Acom 2000A. I have tried the old method I used with the PSDR with the RCA cable that didn't work....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom - WQ5O
Wind in Wisconsin
First, the radio is working fine. The antenna is also working although not with the sensitivity it had when it was up a little higher. L...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged