Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of Tim K8XS
Lock Panadapter Edges
I would like to be able to lock the frequency limits of the panadapter. It is very frustrating to carefully adjust the lower and upper fr...
  • 14 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Tim K8XS
antenna selection problems
I have a 6700. Just received it back after product enhancement. I'll start with the simple case for now. I have a single panadaptor displ...
  • Tim K8XS, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Nelson
Monitoring on DAX ?
Can we monitor the DAX input ie; hear FLdigi modes going to air on tx ? I notice the monitor "MON" button that operates on voice mic in ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Expert 2K-FA
I picked up a new Expert 2K-FA at the Visalia DX Convention on Saturday and I am looking for advice on how to connect it to my Flex 6700....
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard, N7HX
Tuning Steps
I noticed that page 13 of the software user manual says that the mouse wheel tunes in 10 Hz steps. My mouse wheel tunes in 50 Hz steps. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim K8XS
Waterfall versus PanFall
Just for clarification, what exactly is meant by Waterfall in the Road map? I use PanFall all the time with my 5K and PSDR. I seldom, if...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Asher - K0AU
Undo feature
Many good points. An UNDO command would address some of the issues. If you move a slice by mistake an UNDO that moves it back to the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Richard, N7HX
Noise Floor
I live in a residential neighborhood and find that the noise floor on 20 meters using a three element SteppIR beam is around -110. RF ga...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered