Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 46
Photo of k3Tim
Bandwidth Setting for WSPR ?
For receiving WSPR beacons on 630m band what b/w should the DIGU filter setting be? 600 cycles? Same b/w for 30 meters?
  • k3Tim, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Full Duplex by default?
Running a 6500 with SSDR-2.49 and haven't had any problems, but an anomaly may have shown up. When using separate antenna on RXA and tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Smartlink Behind Misbehaved ISP
I have been reading the threads about Smartlink connectivity problems and the fixes along with some of the details.  Two Q's. On one rem...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
The Dreaded BB (Buffer Bloat)
With the confluence of V2 and the cable TV going kaput, the cable tech found the splitter betwen the cable modem and TV distribution amp ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Setting up for SmartLink
I've been reading all the posts and manuals about Smartlink and have two Qs. 1) Enabling  uPNP on the router will allow Maestro, by way ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of k3Tim
PowerGenius XLTM and PoE
Since the amp uses 48V DMOS transistors and PoE is 48V it would be great if the amp could run from the PoE and not have to run a separate...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of k3Tim
What mode is this this waveform ?
The below waveform was seen on MW (around 550Kc) this morning. It appears a carrier is at 550Kc and a digital (DRM??) is above. The 'carr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
Maestro's impressive network recovery
I tried a test that I was certain the Maestro wouldn't be able to pass, but it did with most impressive results.  I was SWL with Maestro ...
  • k3Tim, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of k3Tim
Hard Case for Maestro
I hope I'm not stepping on FRS toes here... There was mention of a hard case for Maestro. This one seems a good choice: http://www.pelic...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of k3Tim
Maestro Max Battery Size is
I have been really enjoying using the Maestro with 6500! This battery (Aukey model PB-T3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018I5H9BQ fits th...
  • k3Tim, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise