Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 535
Photo of N4DOV n4dov
Maestro VFO knob rotates "by itself"
Main VFO Knob rotates by itself downwards if set at about 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. Is there an easy fix to this imbalance. (Maestro conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steven Linley
SmartLink works except min. waterfall. Great Battery Life
Today was the first time I was able to use my Maestro, wirelessly and battery powered.  I did notice the touch screen would except my tou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5ROX
Ethernet connection varies and disconnects, Flex please respond
I see other having same problem. I ran a 6300 for years and was always full Ethernet signal. Now have 6600 on same computer and signal va...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mike
parallel access Windows 8 audio
I am running Parallels on a MAC with WIN 8, I got the output audio to work but not the MIC. I I have checked all the default input and ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Javi LU5FF
Error new version 2.1.33 Flex 6500
I'm having problems installing the new version, these are the warning signs that appear to me, I had never happened any ideas? error 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John - K3MA
How about finally fixing the Maestro to work as advertised.
The Maestro has been release and sold for over two years.  How about finally delivering on the promise of it being used remotely.  Today ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wayne suite
Using the RX a port for receive
A 2nd question what is the difference between connecting my vertical for receive on the RX a port and selecting it as receive or connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA4FOM
If I order a PowerGenius XL now, will it include the automatic antenna tuner? It's going to be this one or the Elecraft KPA1500.
If I order a PowerGenius XL now, will it include the automatic antenna tuner? It's pretty much going to be this one or the Elecraft KPA1...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Please welcome Michael, VA3MW as Community Mayor Pro Tem
Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will be taking a temporary medical leave of absence for several weeks and Michael, VA3MW will be the Commu...
  • 8 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
WAE DX contest - raw scores
Based on raw scores, it looks like I am #1 in North America for the Worked All Europe DX contest, SOHP. This is actually the first time I...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W2PP
Can't key with CW and no side tone
So, two issues.  Newbie I am sure.  Have the 6700 audio coming through my computer.  A OK on that one.  I do not see a way to setup keyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe  N9VX
6400 no SSB TX Audio - Solved
I setup my new 6400 yesterday and could not get any SSB TX audio out. After spending 30 - 40 minutes looking for the problem, I found DEX...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of W7NGA
odd filter adjust behavior
I noticed that dragging the 100hz lower-filter limit to the left, sets the value to 0 as expected, but further movement to the left skews...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 71 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of henrylance
Maestro Audio drop out.
Hello everyone.  I have been trying to resolve a Audio Drop Out problem, for about the past 2 weeks. I have a Flex 6500, that I purc...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
The Best Method to Reduce Noise Floor
After getting my ticket and working 291 entities and DXCC on 6-bands, you'ld think I'd be satisfied but the problem is that I just can't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea