Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 525
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W7NGA
odd filter adjust behavior
I noticed that dragging the 100hz lower-filter limit to the left, sets the value to 0 as expected, but further movement to the left skews...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 71 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of henrylance
Maestro Audio drop out.
Hello everyone.  I have been trying to resolve a Audio Drop Out problem, for about the past 2 weeks. I have a Flex 6500, that I purc...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joe  N9VX
6400 no SSB TX Audio - Solved
I setup my new 6400 yesterday and could not get any SSB TX audio out. After spending 30 - 40 minutes looking for the problem, I found DEX...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
The Best Method to Reduce Noise Floor
After getting my ticket and working 291 entities and DXCC on 6-bands, you'ld think I'd be satisfied but the problem is that I just can't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
Maestro power on
Well the new 6600 is here. I had a Maestro with my 6500 and everything worked fine. Sent the 6500 in as a trade in for the 6600 so the Ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
List of Third-Party Software written specifically for use with SmartSDR – am I missing any?
Below is the best list that I can come up with of third-party software written specifically for use with SmartSDR. Are there any that I a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carsten, DL6LAU
SmartSDR will not RX outside of Ham bands
Hi, I have an odd problem (probably overlooking something). I have an antenna on ANT1 on a FLEX 6500. When I move outside 'the Ham Bands...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Meandering Line "Square Wave Beverage" Antenna for 160 meters?
Hi, I’ve been evaluating options for a low noise receive antenna for 160 meters.  The standard answer is of course the age old reliable ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KC3OL
Flex 6300 on 630M
I am very pleased with my Flex 6300 on 630 meters.  I am using it with a MF Solutions Transmit Converter.  I am using the Flex transverte...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
really not easy to buy a Flex today
my 6700 got hardware failure and even whit urgent ticket it still on tech bench after near 45 day ,and still no real news since  my  r...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Bodnar GPS disciplined oscillator
With so much discussion about GPSDO's, and the recent article in QST, I was wondering if the under $300 Bodnar GPS Disciplined Oscillator...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve - N4TTY
FlexRadio and RTTY with Heavymetal
Has anyone interfaced the Flex with a TU (in my case a Dovetron) via the Accessory connector?  I'm sure many of you have used DAX and ext...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of K6MBY
Unwanted IP Connection
Using Windows 10 and a Flex 6500 with V2.  I noticed today an IP address popping up in the lower right corner of my screen indicating it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
PowerGenius XL amplifiers, manual?
I looked through the manual from the downloads on the 403A web site, this is what I understand about it,,,any thoughts? I just downloade...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question