Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 552
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
maestro cw monitor distortion
I'm running Maestro and a 6500 on 1.7.32.15.  I find that the CW monitor note is rather distorted, using either the internal speaker or h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Charles - K5UA
Maestro waterfall....
Is it possible, on the Maestro, to bring the waterfall real estate to zero similar to what is possible in SSDR? I can't seem to minimiz...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Zoom to Segement
So what exactly is this zoom to segment supposed to do???
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
To Mesh or not to Mesh; that is the question
Greetings, The setup is a 6500 in a closet that has AC power only. How to enable WiFi access to it? Currently using an old WiFi router...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Teague
Heatsinks are falling off in 6400 and 6600 models.
As part of the Product Enhancement Notification (PEN) or Recall.  If you want to know where to look to see if both of your heatsinks are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 48 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John G3WGV
Spots API
The new spots capability in V2.3.7 is brilliant and the API is ridiculously easy to implement. Within 2 minutes of seeing the FlexLib cod...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Transmitter RF getting into ethernet
I had a problem in the past using an antenna that resulted in enough CM to interrupt the ethernet communications with the Flex. I did two...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joe
SPOT feature on the Flex Maestro?
New Flex user here...6500/Maestro and am wondering if there is a SPOT function in the Maestro somewhere. Still navigating things in the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Griffin
IC-7300 Receiver Front End Overload
I was reading a review last evening on Eham and took note regarding a post regarding the IC-7300 Front End Receiver Overload that the use...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne Westfield
When will my new PowerGenius-XL \Ship? Track Yours Here!!
I thought I would start a thread where we can all track our order numbers and report back when one of us gets notification that theirs is...
  • 1 me too
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal  Have noticed a couple problem threads again where needlessly...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N9VC
Maestro Sidetone Volume
Hi Tim, Is there a way to tame down the sidetone volume of the Maestro? Switching between the computer and the Maestro blows out the ear...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Tony Hateley
what am i doing wrong
hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat    KB6Y
Flex 6500 NO RF out
Ok I have a flex 6500 SmartSDR Ver 2x I just purchased a month ago. It has been working perfect with a heil Pro set headphones until la...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tim K9WX
Cracking/popping noise on band changes
I’m two weeks and 500 QSOs into my Flex 6600 with a Maestro.  Most of those QSOs are CW with some FT8 and RTTY. I have a number of q...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Inrad Mics
Something you may want to do with your mic description on the web site is let people know which mic has the more dynamic full range audio...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea