Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 560
Photo of Al Dewey
Low Power with FT8 / WSJT on FLEX 6600M
All of a sudden, I am getting low power out from my Flex 6600M when running FT8 on WSJT.  This has worked in the past.  RX in WSJT is wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Livingston
bhi Parametric Equalizers EQ20B-DSP on a Flex 6700
Has anyone used the bhi Parametric Equalizers EQ20B-DSP on a Flex 6700 and how well does it function???
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Operating Remotely form unexpected places
Last week I was told I needed to go immediately to Hospital and would most likely need to be there for at least a week. Nothing to seriou...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick Garan
Radio stopped working - no receive and no transmit.
I have the Flex 6600. During an FT 8 QSO, the radio stopped working. The panadapters are blank on all bands, there is no audio, it will...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
maestro cw monitor distortion
I'm running Maestro and a 6500 on 1.7.32.15.  I find that the CW monitor note is rather distorted, using either the internal speaker or h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W2PP
Can't key with CW and no side tone
So, two issues.  Newbie I am sure.  Have the 6700 audio coming through my computer.  A OK on that one.  I do not see a way to setup keyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA2SQQ
Using my 6500 as a Frequency Counter
Need your opinion .. Working on some old radios that require PLL adjusting. It’s calling for a frequency adjustment within 25 hz. I’m no...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA2SQQ
Windows 10 - Monthly Charges?
So, Windows 7 is looking better to me after several crediblemedia outlets confirmed on Friday that Microsoft will be rolling out a progra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
6400 Receive Antennas
Another new 6400 user dumb question:  When I bought this radio it claimed to have "2 independent receivers."  So I create 2 panadapters, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of haruo nishimura
I am looking for a block diagram of FLEX - 6500.
When applying for an extension license of FLEX - 6500 in Japan, a block diagram with device name written for each block is required.Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Charles - K5UA
Maestro waterfall....
Is it possible, on the Maestro, to bring the waterfall real estate to zero similar to what is possible in SSDR? I can't seem to minimiz...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Zoom to Segement
So what exactly is this zoom to segment supposed to do???
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of k3Tim
To Mesh or not to Mesh; that is the question
Greetings, The setup is a 6500 in a closet that has AC power only. How to enable WiFi access to it? Currently using an old WiFi router...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Teague
Heatsinks are falling off in 6400 and 6600 models.
As part of the Product Enhancement Notification (PEN) or Recall.  If you want to know where to look to see if both of your heatsinks are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 48 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John G3WGV
Spots API
The new spots capability in V2.3.7 is brilliant and the API is ridiculously easy to implement. Within 2 minutes of seeing the FlexLib cod...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Transmitter RF getting into ethernet
I had a problem in the past using an antenna that resulted in enough CM to interrupt the ethernet communications with the Flex. I did two...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved