Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 569
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Rich McCabe
Two Tone signal input ?
I recently took delivery on a Telepost LP-500.  I need to connect the two tone signal from the LP-500 to my Flex 6500. According to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed Johnson
The Radio Panel Has Disappeared
The radio panel no longer appears on my 6400 with latest software.  I can click on the icon for it and I get a plain white rectangle down...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of AB9UU
6400 Keeps freezing on transmit
Using 2.49 on 6400.  Often when transmitting, radio freezes up. Will not show up on SDR or CAT program window but radio is still running ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Don
Speakers for 6400
Whats a good quality speaker or speakers for 6400?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Shack Share
Quick shout out to the Flex team. Here’s a photo of my “remote shack” - work office connected to the 6600 at home. Smooth, easy, conv...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of k3Tim
Full Duplex by default?
Running a 6500 with SSDR-2.49 and haven't had any problems, but an anomaly may have shown up. When using separate antenna on RXA and tran...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
I am getting an error code "IPersistfile - failed code 0x80070002" with SDR_v2.4.9
Latest SmartSDR v2.4.9 comes up with this particular issue.However, the F-6700 works fine with both DAX and CAT. Using FT8, CW,SSB etc......
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KC2QMA_John
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Getting Better with each update!
Aside from the great new features such as:DAX is Supported When Using SmartLinkUSB Cables Adds new CAT CommandsDefaultMic Profiles added ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Windows 10 Fall Update
For those who rush in where angels fear to tread :) Windows 10 fall update version 1809 17767.1 is available. Of course, as always it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Charlton
Are my heatsinks going to fall off?
Hi, I was talking to a fellow 6600m owner today and he said he experienced the heatsink fall off problem and wondered if I had too.  I sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Livingston
bhi Parametric Equalizers EQ20B-DSP on a Flex 6700
Has anyone used the bhi Parametric Equalizers EQ20B-DSP on a Flex 6700 and how well does it function???
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Dewey
Low Power with FT8 / WSJT on FLEX 6600M
All of a sudden, I am getting low power out from my Flex 6600M when running FT8 on WSJT.  This has worked in the past.  RX in WSJT is wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Operating Remotely form unexpected places
Last week I was told I needed to go immediately to Hospital and would most likely need to be there for at least a week. Nothing to seriou...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick Garan
Radio stopped working - no receive and no transmit.
I have the Flex 6600. During an FT 8 QSO, the radio stopped working. The panadapters are blank on all bands, there is no audio, it will...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
maestro cw monitor distortion
I'm running Maestro and a 6500 on 1.7.32.15.  I find that the CW monitor note is rather distorted, using either the internal speaker or h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of W2PP
Can't key with CW and no side tone
So, two issues.  Newbie I am sure.  Have the 6700 audio coming through my computer.  A OK on that one.  I do not see a way to setup keyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question