Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 4844
Photo of Mike Steiner, K7QDX
Maestro Problems
2 issues. First is for some reason it can’t find the radio. Now of course I’m traveling and I was able to log in into on Monday. Howe...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick l
FlexRadio and fuse or fuses?
Yesterday John K ask a question about using a high power supply with his flexRadio. The question got me thinking about how the 6400 and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Some Community food for thought...
There have been some recent posts that I wanted to address to the Community as a whole.  Particularly about comments referring to the rem...
  • 18 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Charles - K5UA
Can't maintain Maestro connection from condo
I am in a rented condo on the beach at Perdido Beach Florida.  I can establish and maintain a good internet connection through VNC to my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Osterling
Ssdr and digital
I was trying out HRD but just don't like how the log book operates. I'm working with N3FJP logging software and like it much better. It w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don
dax screen and smart sdr cat screen
what do i do with the dax control panel comes when i launch the software also at same time i get a window with smart sdr cat also can't f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
DAX Driver Error and Windows 10 Insider Edition (Not Fast Tracked)
QUESTION: Is anybody successfully running SmartSDR (v)2.1.33 on Windows 10 Insider Edition without seeing a "DAX Driver Error" and the as...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don
selecting radio at start up
When I click on the radio to select, the update window comes up if I click on update it will remove the ver, I have which is v2.1.32 ( ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Art - N4QNT
Maestro Connectivity
When using the Maestro away from the station via SmartLink like I would my PC Laptop or IOS device (iPad) say in a hotel room with a ver...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W2PP
PGXL thought an update was coming this week?
Gerald had posted that an update would be out this week. That thread is now closed. Peter
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
How to setup SainSmart/Devorik relay board USB BIT driver in SSDR for antenna that does muntipul bands on ONE feedline?
I have a SteppIR, with one feedline, that works for 20m-6m...  I'm currently using DDUtil to control my homebrew remote antenna switch, w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Salomon
Allow more than one slice to send to the same DAX stream
I run multiple, simultaneous digital decoding on my 6600M.  I set different slices to different frequencies.  I use VAC to combine the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Salomon
6600m Display Off
When I use the front panel of my 6600M, then switch to SSDR, the display on the front panel remains on, but shows connected to a differen...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ron WD5FUN
Flex Customer Service has been outstanding in helping me resolve my problem.
Was having a problem with interrupts and restarts on my 6400M so Tim started a help ticket to help resolve my problem.  It took several d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike Miller
Global profiles not selecting the right data I save
I have been experiencing a problem with my global profiles I have saved. If I click on a profile the first time no flag appears . The sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K5ROX
Can i downgrade to V1 on my 6600?
Tried to downgrade my 6600 to V1 and its fails about 1/3 way thru.Can it be done?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis Little
Any updates coming anytime soon?
I heard there was possibly a new update coming soon! Anyone else hear this? If so what improvements are there? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of john kossuth
wood a tripp-lite isobar on the AC line help on noise. thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Question about DAX audio ? Is this correct for a Flex 6500 Using latest version 2.33 software
I have had some issues with my audio running FT-8 and other digital programs.  So I went to look into my device manager.  I'm wondering w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al
When I start the SSDR CAT program (either the auto start when i start the computer or manually) it goes directly to the
When I start the SSDR CAT program (either the auto start when I start the computer or manually double clicking the Icon) it goes directly...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem