Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 4614
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Heil proset adaptert for 6400M?
Will there be an adapter for the Heil Proset Headset for use with the 6400M?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Green up arroow on 6400M on boot?
I downloaded the current version xx.32 of the sofware. But there is a n up green arrow for a version that is .30? Can I get an explanatio...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Ellam
Flex 1500 CWX issue
I am a new Flex 1500 user and have an issue with CWX and PowerSDR 2.8. I believe I have set the correct parameters for the keyer and P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Les Brown
No spectrum display from my hotel room
Last week, I stayed at a hotel in New Orleans and everything worked well with my Maestro. This week I'm at a different hotel in New Orlea...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of dh8kn
power sdr flex 5k remote via remothams
Hello friends. is anyone also connected with ke9ns software for power sdr flex 5000 as remote with the server software from remothams qrv...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Schlottman
FHM-1 won't PTT Maestro but VOX works
My Maestro has been working well remoting from my office to home with CW, so I decided to set it up for SSB.  Rather than use a fancy mic...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John - K3MA
SmartSDR V2 Display Not Working
See the photo of the Maestro screen.  Last week we had Comcast connect a cable internet service to replace the slow AT&T DSL service.  Wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tommy Teague
Enjoying my new 6600M I ordered at Dayton Ohio.
Going from a FLEX 5000 to a 6600M is a jump.  Great radio.  Click on the link in the middle to get more photos. https://photos.google.c...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Why no 2200 meter or 630 meter band on the band buttons on the 6400M.
These two band buttons are missing. They may be there when running SSDR from the computer but I am not. Love the radio. I think it sounds...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe - N7IV
What is the cause (and fix) of a significant output power loss in my 6500 running v2.1.32?
This problem began yesterday when I was on 30m with the ATU bypass on (1.2:1 SWR).  When I switched to 40 meters the power remained low. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KG9DW
no rf or swr indications when transmitting
I'm having a weird condition where when keying a mic attached to the front of the 6500 and Smart SDR V1.10.16, I don't show any RF power ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Blank
Tx designation not persisted/restored when changing bands
Let's say I have two slices defined on 40m, slice-B marked as TX. Now I change bands to 80m and then come to 40m, Smartsdr remembers I h...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K4ELO
6600M
Just hooked up my 6600M.  Problem is that the display is horizontal instead of vertical.  Not too useful unless you lay your head on the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
maestro poor wired network connection
I just upgraded to 2.1.30.  The Maestro and the 6700 are both connected to a TP-Link gigabit switch. Network diagnostics show mostly poor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Coslo
2.xxx and fldigi
Now that V2 is out, I'm looking at updating my Flex/fldigi Youtube tutorial. Are there any anticipated changes in the interface coming up...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Holmes
Pops and snaps in Maestro audio after upgrade to 2.1.32
I upgraded to SSDR 2.1.32 and all is well except when accessing the Flex 6500 with the Maestro I notice random snaps and pops in the audi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
I heard on air this morning that the PowerGenius XL is in trouble?
something wrong with the bios?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Flex6300 dual channel usage with transverter and different band on the panadapter
Hi, i am new to my Flex6300 and got the transverter for 2m VHF+ (on XVTR). Running fine and now i wanted to use a panadapter on the 80m H...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike, W8MLS
WSJT-X Flex 6400 / 6600
I have been trying to get WSJT-X to work with my 6400 using the TCP/IP socket.   I kept getting a Hamlib protocol error.  I posted the qu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem