Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5102
Photo of AH0U
Antenna Genius and V2
Does V2 make any provision for running Antenna Genius without a PC???? Seems remote operation with an Antenna Genius needs this
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don-KB6TSQ
I am having problems with my 6600 connecting with SmartSDR CAT
The radio is a Flex 6600. The software is 2.1.30 SmartSDR CAT window is showing Radio Not Connected Last night while on 40m in the FT8 pa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Smartlink and paddle CW?
Hi, I am proud owner of a 6600M (no extra Maestro) and love it. Got N1MM+ all integrated and started to play with SO2R as well. So far so...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
maestro cw monitor distortion
I'm running Maestro and a 6500 on 1.7.32.15.  I find that the CW monitor note is rather distorted, using either the internal speaker or h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Nice Website (August 2018)
The new main FlexRadio Systems website is really nice. A lot of information reorganized and a very fresh feel. http://www.flexradio.com...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Temporary Issue with Getting Maestro Software Versions
Due to the DNS (Domain Name Services) changes made last night for the new website, Maestro users may experience an issue when starting yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of W9ILY
For FT-8 TX Settings
I have the 6500 and would like to know if there are preferred TX equalizer settings for FT-8? Should it even be turned on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Teague
My 6600M will not transmit or receive.
I had my 6600M on all day yesterday monitoring 12m FT8 and everything was working fine, I stepped out to do some chores and when I came ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ben
Newbie to Flex-1500 - No RX...
Just bought a second hand Flex-1500 but I don't have any RX at all... "PA" is of course selected in "Antenna" but what other(s) parameter...
  • 1 me too
  • 53 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harry Williams
Band Selection Does Not Open Slice
I just updated my 6700 to 2.0.19 from 1.10.16. I have discovered that when I click the 80M band button the slice flag goes away and frequ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve W4YHD
Add an NCDXF Beacon monitor function into SmartSDR
The NCDXF runs a group of HF beacon transmitters strategically located around the world, transmitting at specific time slots at various p...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
CW in SmartSDR ?
Is there a way to configure a CW key to work on a laptop using SmartSDR ?  Is there anyway to work work CW using SmartSDR? 73 Bill 
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kent Hufford
DSTAR HF VOICE ISSUES
I am the NCS of the International DSTAR HF Testing Net that meets 5 times a week. I’ve been doing this for over 4 years. I have a ICOM ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mike - W8MM
Stupid Newbie FT8 w/Maestro @ Office on SmartLink Question.
I am really enjoying V2.0 w/SmartLink with a Maestro on my office desk (I'm the boss, so no evil looks).  I participate in a 6 meter 300 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Welcome Neal K3NC as the newest member of the FlexRadio team
I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome Neal Campbell, K3NC as our newest FlexRadio employee.  Neal was an original SDR-1000 owner a...
  • 8 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ron Parsons
D-Star Repeater problem -- Simplex OK
I have installed the Flex D-Star dongle on my Flex-6500. Simplex operation works except that the callsign extension and Message do not pr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ben Sinclair
D-Star Transmit Issue
I'm using a Flex 6300 and a newly constructed Elecraft XV144 transverter, and am trying to connect to the local D-Star repeater, but am n...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem