Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5106
Photo of Wayne
6400M Full Duplex Operation Question
The description of the 6400M states it is a Single SCU capable of 2 slice receivers.The Manual states the following:Page 101 of the 6400M...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Leonard
losing audio on Maestro
I am losing audio on the new Maestro 1.8.23. I reboot and it comes back but then seems to drop out again soon after that. Perhaps it is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Is the 6600 corruptible from power loss?
The idea is simple. I can remotely switch the power to my 12 volt supply. This will cause the radio to turn off. At the same time the Dow...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Nutsey
poor remote audio
Running a flex 6300 remotely with Maestro, PC and IOS.  Remote Radio connected directly to LAN via 1MB switch with CAT6 cable. Internet s...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Win 10 Creators version update ...
The Windows Creator update was a VERY long update BUT all went well.  No problems or glitches with SmartSDR, associated programs, or the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill
Maestro Internal Battery not Charging
Although my Maestro starts when plugged into the Mains supply via the Flex Charging adaptor, and works as it should, it never shows that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Can't Remove FabulaTech com port
I'm trying to remove all of SmartSDR 2.4.9 from a Windows 10 computer that I will no longer be using with my Flex 6700. In the device man...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jon - AJ1U
Question about how to remove all TNF using screen - 6400M - software v2.4.9
New to Flex Radio.  Using a 6400M and using the screen (not SSDR) to control.  The release notes state that in v2.4.9 (noted in 2.4.6 alp...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
You need to pay this guy! K0CN
Ok I hope FRS has Al K0CN on their payroll because his latest YouTube video is really awesome. I thought I knew what all the filters did ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W5AP
DAX capability in Smart Link?
How does one implement DAX in Smart Link?  What capability does this provide?  Is this for my remote Maestro?  CW sidetone?  I'm still ve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Terry K8EET
Smart link to laptop
I am attempting to connect to my laptop with SmartLink. Everything checks out, but I don't have any way to key the laptop to register it....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
Maestro Ethernet port on battery power
I tried to run the Maestro with the internal battery connected with an ethernet cable but it didn't work. It wasn't until I plugged it to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of John, G3WKL
SmartSDR CAT v2.2.8 slice re-assignment problem
The logging program (Logger32 v3.50.356) that I use is linked to SmartSDR through COM4 port. Since using the latest versions of SmartSDR ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v2.4.9 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.  SmartSDR v2.4.9 is a ...
  • Tim - W4TME, 4 weeks ago

• 11 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Lasse Moell
remote cw and local sidetone
I have been using CWX keyboard for my lap-top remote and it works, kind of. There are issues as the transmitter drops when editing the bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question