Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5106
Photo of Bill Axelrod
Maestro VFO A tuning knob
The tuning knob for VFO A on my Maestro jumps, stutters, freezes, and sometime goes backwards.  VFO B works perfectly.  Tim sent me a rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
Losing Maestro audio stream
I like to operate my 6500 with Maestro and a Win10 PC running DAX/CAT for logging (log4om), WSJT-X, and Fldigi.  Mostly this works, but l...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Adde Tjernberg
MOX button as "ordinary" PTT...
Hi All...  Is it possible to use the MOX button in SmartSDR as a ordinary PTT-button... TX when it's pushed, and hold. Back to RX when i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tom sprtel
will a Heil pr781 work with a flex 6400?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
PowerGenius Tuner
Has the tuner debuted at the Flex Booth.  If yes how about a pic. Thanks Rich - N5ZC
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Power set via Profiles
I have created profiles for all HF bands when operating barefoot and with a linear amplifier that requires <10w drive for full output usi...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Win 10 Creators version update ...
The Windows Creator update was a VERY long update BUT all went well.  No problems or glitches with SmartSDR, associated programs, or the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
D-RATS support for DStar waveform ???
Any hope for D-RATS slow data support with the Flex 6000 Series DStar waveform in 2017?  Would be nice to have for (RF and internet based...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Front End Protection
How does the antenna switching work between Transceiver Antenna Port 1, SCU-A RF Input, and SCU-A RX Loop Output? I have the 6700 so th...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 8 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim Osterling
Distorted audio on 6600
I see the audio thread discussing the 6400 has been closed as solved. I'm not sure if I have the same problem or not. I've had the 6600 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kent Hufford
DSTAR HF VOICE ISSUES
I am the NCS of the International DSTAR HF Testing Net that meets 5 times a week. I’ve been doing this for over 4 years. I have a ICOM ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 54 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KB4OIF
microphones for 6400 M
I am looking for info about what microphones will work with the Flex 6400M.  I have heil HM-12, PR-10.  HM-pro handi mike.  Where can one...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark  K1LSB
Mic volume slider doesn't work if ACC is selected as the Mic input.
The ACC port on the rear panel (specifically  pin #1, the Line In tap) is the only option available on a 6300 to capture the Line Out aud...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of K3ZJ - Dave
First Look at 4O3A Tuner Genius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIc5rjTYOJY
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise