Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5046
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Transmitter RF getting into ethernet
I had a problem in the past using an antenna that resulted in enough CM to interrupt the ethernet communications with the Flex. I did two...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Fred GLENN
Maestro sidetone startup issue after 1.11.12 install
Ever since a recent upgrade to 1.11.12, the local Maestro CW sidetone is disabled on restart of the device. Sidetone is restored by only ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K5XH
Sales Tax Question
The Supreme Court ruling on sales tax could be implemented in weeks - according to the news I hear. Will I have to pay sales tax on my PG...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Del Principe
DAX won't communicate with laptop
My 6500 works just fine with a Windows 10 PC in my basement shack but I had the idea to have it work on my laptop (also Windows 10) so I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Bunting
no wifi on maestro
HI Everyone, I have just paid a small fortune to get a used Maestro fixed in Germany (new dell tablet required) and it works just fine o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jim WB5AAA
i have many virtual ports under Other devices FabulaTech_virtualPort
flex 6500   windows 7  i7 machine    SmartSDR 2.2.8 many  FABULATECH_VirtualPorts   under Device manager , other devices  most are ports...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Paul - K6HR
New to V2 - Cursor Delay When Using Tune Guides
v2.2.8.109 When I activate the Tune Guides the 'guide' moves much slower than my mouse cursor. Is this by design? Perhaps a hardware sett...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John - K3MA
Tune Guide/Single Click Tune Bug
I believe there is a bug in the V 2.1.30 software.  With Tune Guides enabled and Single Click to Tune enabled.  You are not able to QSY t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of NA7AA Tom
Did you know you can not backup Profiles on a 6600M?
No way to backup Profiles on a 6600M
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim Clarke
6500 not turning on following 2 fast shut downs. I changed my station moving equipment to
Any internal fuses in the 6500?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
WSJT-X -- A Tip and a Question
As some of you may recall I am a relatively new Flex 6400M owner, having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.  My main ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of ka7gzr
Biggest Battery for the Maestro?
I'm still looking for the biggest battery that can fit inside the Maestro battery compartment. The Mogix and the Polanfo fit nicely but d...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of W8QB
scanning feature
For the 6000 series radios, has there been any thought to implementing a feature that would allow for scanning a designated range of freq...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Tune lit while receiving
Tune button lit while in receive mode. Normal???
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Larry Williamson
Upgrading to v2.xx------ Yes or No
Currently running the 6500 with version 1.11.12 I have be debating and whether to upgrade to v2.x for quite some time now but haven’t ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
Liecence transfer
Have a 6500 and a 6300,the 6500 has v2 with smartlink connected to my maestro,is it possible to put v2 and smartlink on the 6300.thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al Dewey
Clicking and Thumping in the Passband During CW Contesting with my 6600M
I have used my new 6600M in a few contests now and really like it.  I have noticed one thing, however.  When I am running on CW with the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat Hamp
PC laptop Audio present but not working
I am stumped. 6300 working fine, desktop computer in shack working perfectly, all indicators show it should work. So Lenovo T420 laptop, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of JohnSweeney
6500 Delay in FT8
I recently bought a used 6500.  I am seeing 0.3 seconds delay on every FT8 signal.  My test setup: Kenwood TS590, Win 7 PC, V1.9 of WSJT-...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered