Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 211
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Function Buttons
Is there a way to make the function buttons work on the active transmit slice. I noticed this morning I was using slice B and went to tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Warnberg
Amp Suggestions
I have a FLEX-6500, 43' vertical, looking to possibly add and AMP this year.  This will be my first amplifier so excuse all the questions...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lewis Cheek
maestro delivery
Anyone receive Maestro recently, and if so when was order placed? Received notice to pay invoice a week ago, nothing since from  FRS. J...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Philip KA4KOE
Shipping rumor?
A friend just told me the Maestros have started shipping now. I assume the folks who preordered will have theirs shortly. My friend got h...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Maestro
I getting sick & tired of waiting for the Maestro. I put my order in last June thinking a December 2015 delivery date would be acceptable...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
ThumbDV vs FreeDV
I have just seen that a performance issue with ThumbDV, which uses open source software, has been converted into a helpdesk ticket? Why c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Maestro Start Shipping Yet
Has anyone received their Maestro yet? Any Idea as to when it is going to ship? Was gonna ship in December then end of February and it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Alaska Emergency Frequency
Going to Alaska this summer in the RV. Can the Flex 6500 be programmed with a different turf file or what ever they use to transmit on th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question