Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 395
Photo of Wayne
Smartsdr v2.2.8 verdict
Tim the jury(me after 4 days use) is in with a guilty verdict on the charges of providing quailty refined version with no issues detected...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KB4OIF
new inrad microphones
good morning all.  Got my flex back last night. :)  I purchased a Inrad 629 desk microphone.  created a profile.  When I key the mike, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5ROX
2.2.8 update
Update went smooth, I uninstalled and cold booted as suggested.2.2.8 seems to have fixed my Ethernet signal strength problem, I new it wa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
PEN for 6400/6600
Another example of excellent Flex service and support.  Unlike one company who wouldn't even admit they had an oled problem.  Sold their ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
SmartSDR IOS Connection Error
Trying to connect Iphone to radio through Smart SDR IOS. I check the ports on my home network and all is OK. When I start the APP I get "...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Noise
Any Ideas as to what this noise might be. Starts at 160m and all the way up to 80m
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig Greer
Smartlink Issue
I can no longer see Smart link on my IPAD or a windows computer Remote. I however can log in fine. In the Settings on the IOS i tested th...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
W10 1803 Update 4/30/18
A bit of a problem, but not unexpected.      Here's what I did: Uninstalled two previous versions of SSDR, .30 and .32 (using IOBit Unins...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Don
Heil headset
I want to use my heil Pro Set headset with my 6400 I purchased the Yaesu AD-1-y Adapter and the ACC-8p-TRS from Flex which is 8pin to 1/8...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
maclogger dx
I have mac logger dx running on my mac mini. I have smart sdr running on my pc with my 6300. They are both on the same lan. How do I get ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question