Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 125
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
V 3 Release
Is V3 still gonna be released the end of March . . . Getting awfully close to the end here.
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
80m Spikes
Anyone seeing these spikes on 80m after the upgrade. The come across the whole band at once. Don't hear any noise associated with them
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Telnet Spots
Is there a simple program out there that will put the spots on the panadapter without a logger and everything else that is included in so...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Latency
Having an issue with latency with computer and Flex 6600. I have 6600 in storage bay of RV with a 40' cat 6 running to my Pepwave Surf SO...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Maestro Problem
Brand new Maestro here and when I plug headset into mic 2 it goes right into transmit. Tried my Radiosport Rs55 headset with splitter ada...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
6600 Reboots
Noticed lately that my 6600 when running with Maestro that Maestro will freeze and notice green flashing light on 6600. It is rebooting o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Conover
S meter
Always reading S-4 on 20 ,S-5-6 40. S-6 on 75 meters RF not lowering it Why is it always read high Icom 7700 zero on 20 ,40 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Desk Mic for Maestro
Looking for recomendations for a desk mic for the Maestro. I have the headset for it now just need a desk mic. I know my Yaesu MD-100 won...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
No Notifications
Something going on with the forums here? I have not gotten any email notifications for over a day now. Nothing in inbox from the Flex For...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question