Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 229
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
DECODING CW
Was reading about Smart SDR and it says it has the ability to decode all the CW on a band. How do you do this. What distinguishes Smart...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
1.4 imminent?
I was catching up on posts this evening and read this post... https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/new-flex-6300-problem-pan...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom - WQ5O
Interference help
Good evening Flexers, This QRM is driving me crazy.  It's a 1 second down frequency sweep about 1 second apart.  Please see the pic of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Frequency cut off in flag
Is there any fix for the frequency being cut off at the top on the slice flag. Does not seem like anything i try works. Only showing bott...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Delay with Flex Control
Noticing a delay in the flex control. If I adjust the volume it will change bit the slider movement is a second or 2 behind it. Same with...
  • WW1SS - Steve, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Warnberg
Amp Suggestions
I have a FLEX-6500, 43' vertical, looking to possibly add and AMP this year.  This will be my first amplifier so excuse all the questions...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Maestro Start Shipping Yet
Has anyone received their Maestro yet? Any Idea as to when it is going to ship? Was gonna ship in December then end of February and it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Maestro
I getting sick & tired of waiting for the Maestro. I put my order in last June thinking a December 2015 delivery date would be acceptable...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered