Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 51
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
ThumbDV
I know there were some issues with the ThumbDV with flex. Does anyone know if they ever got fixed??
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Alaska Emergency Frequency
Going to Alaska this summer in the RV. Can the Flex 6500 be programmed with a different turf file or what ever they use to transmit on th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Noise
Any Ideas as to what this noise might be. Starts at 160m and all the way up to 80m
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Smartlink Issue
I am in the RV trying to get Smartlink working. I am running a Peplink Surf SOHO router connected to a Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot card....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
V 3 Release
Haven't tried this yet but with V3 is it possible to run separate profiles on different devices . . . Like my Ipad profile on my Ipad and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Downgrade
Upgraded to 1.3.8 last night. Went to turn radio on this AM and it had an update. Clicked on it and it said I needed to downgrade. So now...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Wierd Issue
Is it normal for the flex to be on lower sideband and in a rag chew and you switch to upper sideband and you hear the conversation like y...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
DECODING CW
Was reading about Smart SDR and it says it has the ability to decode all the CW on a band. How do you do this. What distinguishes Smart...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Frequency cut off in flag
Is there any fix for the frequency being cut off at the top on the slice flag. Does not seem like anything i try works. Only showing bott...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Delay with Flex Control
Noticing a delay in the flex control. If I adjust the volume it will change bit the slider movement is a second or 2 behind it. Same with...
  • WW1SS - Steve, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Maestro Start Shipping Yet
Has anyone received their Maestro yet? Any Idea as to when it is going to ship? Was gonna ship in December then end of February and it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Function Buttons
Is there a way to make the function buttons work on the active transmit slice. I noticed this morning I was using slice B and went to tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Flex 6500with ALS 1306
Thinking of getting the ALS-1306. Has anyone successfully interfaced the Flex 6500 band data to the ALS 1306 amp. I see a post about a ye...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered