Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 37
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
ThumbDV
I know there were some issues with the ThumbDV with flex. Does anyone know if they ever got fixed??
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Alaska Emergency Frequency
Going to Alaska this summer in the RV. Can the Flex 6500 be programmed with a different turf file or what ever they use to transmit on th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Noise
Any Ideas as to what this noise might be. Starts at 160m and all the way up to 80m
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Smartlink Issue
I am in the RV trying to get Smartlink working. I am running a Peplink Surf SOHO router connected to a Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot card....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
V 3 Release
Haven't tried this yet but with V3 is it possible to run separate profiles on different devices . . . Like my Ipad profile on my Ipad and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Wierd Issue
Is it normal for the flex to be on lower sideband and in a rag chew and you switch to upper sideband and you hear the conversation like y...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Delay with Flex Control
Noticing a delay in the flex control. If I adjust the volume it will change bit the slider movement is a second or 2 behind it. Same with...
  • WW1SS - Steve, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
6600M Front Panel
Noticed on the specs page the 6600M can have 4 slice receivers at a time. I take it only 2 are available at a time on the front panel. Ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
2 panadapters
Any plans to have 2 panadapters show at once on an ipad?? Or can it be done already and I don't know how to do it??
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
maclogger dx
I have mac logger dx running on my mac mini. I have smart sdr running on my pc with my 6300. They are both on the same lan. How do I get ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Stacks for Flex
Noticed that when I use Stacks for flex and I have "active radio slice enable tx" enabled when I switch bands the TX select will switch f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
+24 DB staying on
Noticed when I go to the 6m band the +24 db pre-amp comes on. If I switch back to 40m it will stay on. This is the only band it will do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question