Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 51
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
ThumbDV
I know there were some issues with the ThumbDV with flex. Does anyone know if they ever got fixed??
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Noise
Any Ideas as to what this noise might be. Starts at 160m and all the way up to 80m
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
V 3 Release
Haven't tried this yet but with V3 is it possible to run separate profiles on different devices . . . Like my Ipad profile on my Ipad and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Alaska Emergency Frequency
Going to Alaska this summer in the RV. Can the Flex 6500 be programmed with a different turf file or what ever they use to transmit on th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Smartlink Issue
I am in the RV trying to get Smartlink working. I am running a Peplink Surf SOHO router connected to a Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot card....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Maestro Start Shipping Yet
Has anyone received their Maestro yet? Any Idea as to when it is going to ship? Was gonna ship in December then end of February and it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Function Buttons
Is there a way to make the function buttons work on the active transmit slice. I noticed this morning I was using slice B and went to tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Stacks for Flex
Noticed that when I use Stacks for flex and I have "active radio slice enable tx" enabled when I switch bands the TX select will switch f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Audio Delay
Have Maestro B set up on table in my RV. I am running wirelessly to my router which is 6' away and am getting Excellent network status wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Meters on Maestro
I noticed you can bring up several meters on the Maestro by pressing "meters". Can this be done in Smart SDR on the PC
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
wsjt-x spots to slicemaster
What is the setp to get the spots from wsjt-x over to slice master??What goes in the port box on Slice Master
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered