Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 63
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Audio Delay
Have Maestro B set up on table in my RV. I am running wirelessly to my router which is 6' away and am getting Excellent network status wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Smartlink Issue
I am in the RV trying to get Smartlink working. I am running a Peplink Surf SOHO router connected to a Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot card....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
wsjt-x spots to slicemaster
What is the setp to get the spots from wsjt-x over to slice master??What goes in the port box on Slice Master
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Wanted . . . Maestro "B" Model
Want to purchase a lightly used "B" model Maestro. New ones are currently unavailable.I can be contacted via my QRZ email.Steve . . . WW1SS
  • WW1SS - Steve, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
FIX VOLUME ISSUE
When switching from Maestro to PC or if PC crashes or shuts down the volume on my 6400 goes full open on speakers and headset. Would have...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Flex 6400 and Marstro
I have a Like new Flex 6400 for sale with Maestro.Radio was purchased new in March and has transferable warranty. This 6400 has the built...
  • WW1SS - Steve, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
ThumbDV
I know there were some issues with the ThumbDV with flex. Does anyone know if they ever got fixed??
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
+24 DB staying on
Noticed when I go to the 6m band the +24 db pre-amp comes on. If I switch back to 40m it will stay on. This is the only band it will do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Stacks for Flex
Noticed that when I use Stacks for flex and I have "active radio slice enable tx" enabled when I switch bands the TX select will switch f...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question