Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 271
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
Flex too busy to talk to paying customer.
Credit card in hand, I called Flex today to ask a couple of quick questions and order a 6400M.  They were too busy to talk to me, so I ga...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of M Evans
no response for status of my 6400
I've not received a response from anyone as to the status of my 6400 that has been there since last Tuesday(Monday actually). Is there an...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
message says the radio is in use then reboots
During our net this evening, my 6400M had a message come on the screen saying that the radio was in use, try again later.   It rebooted a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Inrad Mics
Something you may want to do with your mic description on the web site is let people know which mic has the more dynamic full range audio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of wayne suite
Smartsdr v2.2.8 verdict
Tim the jury(me after 4 days use) is in with a guilty verdict on the charges of providing quailty refined version with no issues detected...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Zack Schindler
New Flex items at the Hamvention?
So did Flex introduce anything new at the Hamvention? Asking for a friend... Zack N8FNR
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR V2.2.8 Update
Installed V2.2.8 and smooth update, no issues and all working fine.   The new SPLIT button is nice, automatic up 1 on CW and TX is enab...
  • 5 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KB4OIF
new inrad microphones
good morning all.  Got my flex back last night. :)  I purchased a Inrad 629 desk microphone.  created a profile.  When I key the mike, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.2 is now available
HRD Logbook users can now color their spots to indicate "needed" status.  But, this time around it's mostly bug fixes and minor improveme...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt - KD5FGE
Now Selling Inrad Microphones!
FlexRadio is pleased to announce a partnership with Vibroplex to offer Inrad microphones as our exclusive desktop microphone offering. In...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K5ROX
2.2.8 update
Update went smooth, I uninstalled and cold booted as suggested.2.2.8 seems to have fixed my Ethernet signal strength problem, I new it wa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
PEN for 6400/6600
Another example of excellent Flex service and support.  Unlike one company who wouldn't even admit they had an oled problem.  Sold their ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
SmartSDR IOS Connection Error
Trying to connect Iphone to radio through Smart SDR IOS. I check the ports on my home network and all is OK. When I start the APP I get "...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Power Genius XL 220 Breaker Size
Installing 220 outlet for Power Genius. Have noted from forum that max load is 20 amps @ 220V. What breaker size should be used? 20 amp? ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Noise
Any Ideas as to what this noise might be. Starts at 160m and all the way up to 80m
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of KE5ZS
Anyone having problems with IOS app after update?
After IOS update 11.3.1 my IOS app will not connect outside of my network.  Is anyone having similar issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
Sideways Display
My 6600M and external monitor turn on sideways (writing is up and down) when the HDMI connector is plugged into the back of the radio.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 6 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig Greer
Smartlink Issue
I can no longer see Smart link on my IPAD or a windows computer Remote. I however can log in fine. In the Settings on the IOS i tested th...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved