Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 336
Photo of Tim KG8OC
I just received my Flex-6400 and Maestro. I can't get any audio out of the radio?
I'm trying to use the FHM-2 hand mic, and I'm not getting any audio out of the mic. Can anyone give me some ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Watts - K4QJZ
Transmission Mode change changes Mic input selection in v2.3.9
In SmartSDR 2.3.9 When I change from AM to USB The Mic selection, BAL,  changes to MIC. If I have BAL selected in USB mode and switch to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Whats wrong with this picture
What happened here
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
maestro needs a power LED
There is a significant delay between pressing the power button, mainly to turn it on but also on power off, such that the user does not k...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Charlie Rubenstein KB8CR
dax messed up after upgrade to 2.3.7
After upgrading to 2.3.7 on my MacBook Pro with Windows 10 Pro under Bootcamp, DAX is all messed up. I get a warning when opening SSDR th...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed, K0KC
SmartSDR 2.3.9 Network Disconnect
I appreciate the work that has gone into this latest release, but I can report that it apparently has not solved my random disconnect...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR 2.3.7 "zoom to Segment" & VE7CC spot support
@Steve H., I jotted some notes at the Flex dinner about V2.3 features.   Questions: 1 - don't see the "zoom to segment" segment in V2.3....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Zoom to Segement
So what exactly is this zoom to segment supposed to do???
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burt Fisher
I tried Smartlink for the first time
I sat in front of a local supermarket with my laptop and connected to their WIFI, I was asked by Smartlink if I wanted to "Connect" or us...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick  WN2C
13 Colonies Special Event 2018
Well the event is over and I was able to make a Clean Sweep of all 13 Colony stations. Some were difficult to pull out but the Flex 6400M...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Max Power setting not working after upgrade to 2.3.7.110
The max power setting is being ignored after upgrading to 2.3.7.110. It used to work fine. I set the power limit to 15 watts but then a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex stop shipping PGXL?
A US friend told me today he got a phone call from Flex that they stop shipping PGXL (he ordered before 1 1/2 year) Not good news if it'...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spencer Borden
WSJT No RF
This has been asked so many times, but.... WSJT decodes fine, passes CAT test, DAX is selected in mike profile, level is mid way, (WSJT v...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of KK9W - Steve
maestro monitor
Noticed that I can barely hear myself when using the monitor function in the maestro. Have it enabled and it is turned up all the way. Am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W8QB
CW Skimmer
What are the correct settings to get CW Skimmer version 2 working properly with DAX IQ?  Is it really necessary to use it in combination ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amlan - AI6XN
A conversation needed pre purchase
I am moving into Flex 6600M from being an avid ICOM 7610 user and I feel for people like us, the first time converts to flex,there should...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neil   N4FN
FlexControl not responding
Two days ago my FlexControl stopped working so I researched the issue in the community and followed Tim W4TE's article and changed the co...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KK9W - Steve
MacLogger DX shows lookups on panadapter
Just noticed when I do a call sign lookup in Maclogger DX it shows up on the panadapter. Any way to shut that off.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem