Photo of KK9W - Steve
Maestro Error
Today's Maestro Error Any Idea's . . . Running 2.32
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Fred
Ship Notice
Shipping started yesterday I do be leave.
  • 3 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Maestro Wi Fi Access
Been getting a lot of this error using Maestro with 2.3.2 Happened 3 times already and have to shut off Maestro then turn back on. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike
Maestro power on
Well the new 6600 is here. I had a Maestro with my 6500 and everything worked fine. Sent the 6500 in as a trade in for the 6600 so the Ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Long click on Maestro
How do you do a long click on Maestro. From release notes... Tune Guides:  ​Allows you to conveniently view the frequency at the locatio...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
v2.1.30 with Maestro
Just installed v2.1.30 on pc and it works great. When I go to Maestro it does not show 2.1.30 but v2.0.19 with an arrow radio update requ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fitz - W1SJF
Any recommendations for a headset/microphone combo for use with my laptop and SDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry - W8LLL
SPE AMPS USA
I read in another forum that SPE AMPS USA is no longer in business (not answering phones or taking orders) but there is an excellent alte...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
Spectrum Display "Filled" in on new version of SSDR
I have noticed on 2 recent reviews the spectrum display has a "filled" in effect. Is this user selectable and can it be turned off? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gopro
New Sherwood 6700 and 6300 tests - 9 MONTH LATER
Hi everyone, It was stated before 9 month: Ween Rob returns from his vacation, I will send him the unmodified FLEX-6300 he was testing.  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
Software updates ETAs
Happy new year to all. I hope 2018 brings happiness and health to all of you. On January 24th, 2018 we will reach 6 months since the ava...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike, W8MLS
6600 Update
                                                                               Dear Valued Customer, Happy New Year! Now that we...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Teeple
Noise Blanker Fix
Any plans for fixing the Noise Blanker in 1. software ?   I can not justify stepping up to the 2.0 and gamble that it is really fixed. I...
  • 3 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
Roadmap my Dream....
Merry Christmas, I expected a nice gift from FRS for this party, find "under the tree" some new development would have made me so much pl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Whiteway
6400(M) 6600(M) News
I thought this update should show in a separate thread than the one that was posted about the new amps. So, here's then new update for th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
IOS with Apple Watch Series 3
Just Awesome
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Meters on Maestro
I noticed you can bring up several meters on the Maestro by pressing "meters". Can this be done in Smart SDR on the PC
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of spinnaker
missing logo
Apparently, subsequent to Dayton a decision was made to emblazon the elegant company logo on the front and top panels of the 6400/6600 se...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
When will Bluetooth be available on the MAESTRO?
When will Bluetooth 4.0 be available on the MAESTRO?  I know this question was asked a year ago when the MAESTRO was first released and t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question