Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 344
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Wanted . . . Maestro "B" Model
Want to purchase a lightly used "B" model Maestro. New ones are currently unavailable.I can be contacted via my QRZ email.Steve . . . WW1SS
  • WW1SS - Steve, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Power Genius Ship Date
Any Update on the Power Genius Ship Date?? Gonna be buying a new amp soon
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ed, K0KC
SmartSDR 2.3.9 Network Disconnect
I appreciate the work that has gone into this latest release, but I can report that it apparently has not solved my random disconnect...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ron Parsons
D-Star Repeater problem -- Simplex OK
I have installed the Flex D-Star dongle on my Flex-6500. Simplex operation works except that the callsign extension and Message do not pr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
FIX VOLUME ISSUE
When switching from Maestro to PC or if PC crashes or shuts down the volume on my 6400 goes full open on speakers and headset. Would have...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom Teague
My 6600M will not transmit or receive.
I had my 6600M on all day yesterday monitoring 12m FT8 and everything was working fine, I stepped out to do some chores and when I came ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Scott Marlowe
No RF power out of the flex 6300
I was working some stations and suddenly no RF power out of my flex 6300.  No settings were changed.  The RF meter in smart SDR and on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Flex 6400 and Marstro
I have a Like new Flex 6400 for sale with Maestro.Radio was purchased new in March and has transferable warranty. This 6400 has the built...
  • WW1SS - Steve, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Howard K2AQ
Squelch Tail at Begining of SSB Maestro Transmissions
My station consists of a 6600M, PG and Maestro for remote operation. Latest firmware updates. While using the Maestro barefoot on my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Adkins
Why does the panadapter show the location I'm listening to, 100k off from where the yellow line is located?
This isn't a big deal, more of a curiosity but, why does the panadapter show the station I'm listening too 100k away from the yellow line...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of VE3DZP
Start Up
This is the second time I have observed this at startup. Running v2.3.9.112 on my 6400M. I turned radio on as normal but after a few seco...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of YV5WZ
Austin ...I have a PEN Problem
Friday......I decided to Install PEN package ......Read all instructions ....seems a Piece of cake.....and found 2 ADC board instead of 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Watts - K4QJZ
Transmission Mode change changes Mic input selection in v2.3.9
In SmartSDR 2.3.9 When I change from AM to USB The Mic selection, BAL,  changes to MIC. If I have BAL selected in USB mode and switch to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim KG8OC
I just received my Flex-6400 and Maestro. I can't get any audio out of the radio?
I'm trying to use the FHM-2 hand mic, and I'm not getting any audio out of the mic. Can anyone give me some ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Whats wrong with this picture
What happened here
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question