Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 375
Photo of K9APW - Dick - Verona, WI
CW Signal report -- 2-Khz Wide?? Any suggestions?
I received the following report via e-mail from a ham in California -- I am in Wisconsin -- I have the Flex 6700 and was using my Exper...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
K6TU Remote - Sneak Preview
Here is a short video as a sneak preview of the new iPad app I'm working on - K6TU Remote - for full remote control of the Flex-6000 se...
  • 18 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Got 6300... Now I'm lost! :-)
Just as I was about to press send on my post about the stealth jpole UPS delivered my 6300. I took a while to setup power connectors, in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Your Biggest Thrills in Amateur Radio?
Now that the ARRL Centennial QSO Party is over, and while we wait for new software releases, please indulge me for a thread just for fun....
  • 4 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Simon Lewis
maestro close to release?? Waters and Stanton pics
Interesting pic on the Waters and Stanton Facebook page! Following our visit to Elecraft, Peter Waters G3OJV and Justin Johnson, G0KSC t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roy - W5TKZ
FlexControl will not connect -- Windows 10
Flex 6300, Win 7 & 10, Ver 1.4.16.142 When I cold boot to begin operating, the FlexControl does not work. I have found a work around by g...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Congrats on 1.5 Release
Congrats to the Flex Team on the release of SSDR 1.5. Looks great so far! Limited tests of the new WNB and ANF are magic.
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike KD2CJJ
How long to ship once ordered?
How long does it usually take to ship a 6300 once order has been placed?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
1.5 Favor for All
Gang, Since SSDR and firmware versions 1.5 are due soon, may I ask a few huge favors before they hit? Please read the instructions ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Reggie
Flex 6300 and speakers with Bluetooth capability?
Will the Flex 6300 connect to speakers with Bluetooth capability?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Almost Secret Mission to Mt Athos SV/A
Greetings from Skiathos, Greece. (Zulu + 3 Hrs) I know this is not what many of you think of this as a traditional DXpedition but it...
  • 5 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Please get rid of Anonymous Posting
During the recent conversations we got a niumber of anonymous posts that were clearly based on wrong or outdated information. It was pret...
  • 16 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of W5UN_Dave
DAX not working on TX
Was working , but no more. I have tried all 3 of my digital programs and DAX TX does not work with any of them. Yes, I've checked numerou...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Burt Fisher
Maestro Interview, details, projected date for SmartSDR 2.0
I did an interview with Graham of Flex at the Boxboro, Ma, ARRL Convention. He was excellent, plus he gave a projected date for 1.5 and 2...
  • 8 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
HOW ABOUT POSTING YOUR CONTEST RESULTS?
In my world in San Diego and especially at the San Diego DX Club, you are considered to be rather subpar if you have not confirmed at lea...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Radio Setup; TX Tab is not persistence.
I have had this problem in the last three releases. The persistence in the Radio Setup Transmit Tab most of the time is not persistent. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
NAQP SSB 2015 results
After dealing with family business, I sat down to begin the contest three hours late and discovered that a Win10 update required a de-ins...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Randy Diddel
SSDR and a clean Win10 install
Hi, I have just ordered a 6300.  I have a good solid machine ready and waiting for the arrival of the 6300.  Installing Windows 7 or Win...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve W6SDM
Great Experience with Factory Repair
Recently, I had to send my 6300 into the factory.  The finals decided to quit putting out power.  Since I don't presently have a "backup"...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Three Windows 10 installations all working with 6300 ...
Well, I have updated my Atom based Asus laptop, my Dell Windows tablet, and my generic home constructed desktop all to Windows 10.  All w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise