Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 375
Photo of VE7ATJ
Field Day 2017
Hi guys/gals... I'd be interested in hearing any experiences using Flex (or not) during their Field Day activities this year. Personally,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KD7CAO
V2 yet another failed delivery
V2 Promise for June release is yet another vapor ware promise. A continuing saga that will break a company. Lack of proper communications...
  • 3 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rich McCabe
This is what happens when you are bored and waiting for an M Radio !
You start drawing equipment in 3D CAD and moving your stuff around to see what is going to fit.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Can FRS let us know if June is spelled J U L Y?
Rather than the huge number of "are we there yet" posts that happen when we get close to a new release of SmartSDR, could FRS lift the cu...
  • 6 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick Moonen
CWX Macros
I bought a flex radio from someone else. This person had created macros in CWX. Have the software now installed on the PC here and the ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of YV5WZ
Carabobo Independece Battle YV Contest
My flex 6300 and me will on air 40 mts tonight....on Carabobo Independece of Venezuela Battle ....today Venezuela is fighting a new indep...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Livingston
Is v2.xxx of SmartSDR still being released this month???
SmartSDR V2.xxx
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Wireless headsets
First let me start out by saying that I really dislike cables and cords, therefore I'm trying to find the best wireless headset and micro...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John G3WGV
Some thoughts on SDRs and residual values
With the launch of the new Flex radios there has been much discussion about what this does to second hand values for the discontinued mod...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Pictures of Dayton 2017?
Could someone post pictures of the Flex Booth especially V2 WAN Stations and any new pics of the sites and sounds Hopefully not a repe...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Enhancement to let you drag a panadapter to another monitor.
With the addition of the waterfall, the screen real estate is filling up quickly when running multiple panadapters.   Even with 3 or 4 an...
  • 68 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Gary Wise
QST Cover - Tease
Just received the June 2017 QST. At the top of the cover page is the statement, "The World is Now Your Shack with SmartSDR v2.0 from Flex...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Robert Scott
Anyone buy a Flex 6300 from the Flex Trade in Program? Good deal?
I am going to buy a 6300 and I was wondering if anyone could share their experience about purchasing a used certified 6300 directly from ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of W3PV
Flex 6300 using SmartSDR 1.10.8 has a problem with missing dits when sending CW.
I am a  CW only operator and since I purchased my Flex 6300 I have been noticing a disturbing feature of my Flex dropping dits from words...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken Davis
New SDR coming to market
I have heard there is a prototype SDR that performs as well as a Flex. It is about the size of a cigarette package, 5w and is suppose to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Kg5dwx
Speaker recommendations
Hey folks, I am using the Bose Companion 2, series 3, and better recommendations? these are a little bassie.
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K0GGC
6300 microphone questions
I just received my new 6300 radio and I am discovering that I should have paid attention to the specs a little more. I was using a Kenwoo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Laws
Help on setting up CW & iambic key for newbie
I am very new to CW and learning CW.  I want to use an iambic key and also practice without transmitting on my Flex 6500.  I have searche...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gopro
New Sherwood 6700 and 6300 tests
Have someone seen a new Sherwood test results for 6700 and 6300? Seems to be very disappointing.
  • 2 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al Reeves
Microphone Recommendation
I  recently purchased a Flex 6300 and I'm looking for recommendations from others as to the best microphone to use.  I have tried the Hei...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered