Conversations

Conversations 361 - 375 of 375
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
We love our Flex?
I don't know how many new Flex 6000 there are in use out there, but it seems very few owners are found here on the community. It seems to...
  • 6 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
DAX broken?
Rig was working fine last night. Now cannot get auto on my PC. The RX display in DAX control panel looks correct, but all I can get from ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill-W9OL
I lost Dax but I learned how to get it back pit*#$@%
A few people have lost DAX, either in part or whole, I could receive but not transmit. Others wrote me to tell they couldn't get either. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve N4LQ
Key Clicks Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcFgI... Please note key clicks TRANSMITTED by a 6300 and being monitored on another receiver. DO NOT ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Useful CWX function key ideas
I played around with the CWX panel including the function key setup. After completing F1 with "CQ CQ DE N0FB N0FB K", I ran out of idea...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
How many devices can use the rig control com port at once?
I can either have Fldigi using CAT or my logging program. I have not figured out how to get both to connect to the rig at the same time. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roy - W5TKZ
Over modulation in SSB/F6300
Has anyone else seen this?  Just got my 6300 back from Flex. They tell me that my problem is the way I set up the audio. Sorry, my 3000 d...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
100% duty cycle modes
I just want to confirm something. Can I run 100% duty-cycle modes at full power? From reading the specs of my 6300 it looks like I can, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
SSDR usability requests
I am very new to SSDR, but I have some further interface ideas. I currently run SSDR with a single monitor and will get a twin monitor s...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jason Donnelly
SmartSDR 1.3 - DAX not keying radio
Attempting to use DAX for FlDigi and RMS Express Winmor TNC sessions.  DAX appears to be set up correctly as I can see the level meters b...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Veras
Update "Not Responding"
Following the Quick Start Guide, I installed my new 6300 and software. My first-time start produced an Update Required on the Radio Setup...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve W6SDM
Things that fake me out in SmartSDR
Okay, I know I am a noob with less than a month under my Flex 6300 belt.  However, two things continue to fake me out and make me look al...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard - N7HX
Mute Speakers
I found that the speakers on my new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop would mute whenever I put the laptop to sleep after installing SmartSDR.  I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Peter Kirsop
K6TU control with SSDR v1.3?
Does anyone use K6TU control ipad app with SSDR v1.3?  The only information I can find dates back to May and refers to SSR v1.2.1.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob Wright, N7ZO
Dedicated F-key keyboard for CWX
Now that Flex has introduced CWX with dedicated function keys, it would be nice to have a dedicated keyboard to run the CWX macros.  I wr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea