Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 375
Photo of Steve W4YHD
Add an NCDXF Beacon monitor function into SmartSDR
The NCDXF runs a group of HF beacon transmitters strategically located around the world, transmitting at specific time slots at various p...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bill English
Cluster Program
Does anyone know of a Cluster program which will send the spots to the Flex? My current logger won't do it and I really don't want to run...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve W6SDM
SSDR Version 2.3.7 and Log4OM for Spots
Is anyone using Log4OM's cluster to generate spots on 2.3.7?  I have spots enabled but not sure what else I need to do.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal  Have noticed a couple problem threads again where needlessly...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - N5AC
GLASS Update (FLEX-6700 on ISS)
In conjunction with CASIS, JAMSS America and Flexitech, LLC, two 6700s were launched to the ISS on 7/18/16.  The project was installed sh...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DK1EY
How to: Setup N1MM+ for keying the Flex 6X00 via CWX
It just took a moment to set keying my Flex 6300 via N1MM+. If somebody is intersted, here you go: Start N1MM+. Open the CW Message E...
  • 10 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike va3mw
Congrats to TI7W/N4YDU - ARRL DX CW Contest
Based on the early results from Nate N4YDU operating at TI7W as a Single Operator All Band, he did a awesome job in this contest.   His ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lee Perry
How to setup log4om with smartsdr
Need guidance in setting up 6300 with Log4OM via Omnirig. Can't get Log4OM to connect
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Russell Locke
I want to hook an old Bencher key to my 6300.
In my novice days, I used the key with an MFJ electronic keyer.  It is my understanding that the 6300 (6xxx Signature series) has a built...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N5LB - Lionel
Unused fans for 6300
I purchased these spare fans from Dobrowansky last year. They are no longer needed. Still in the box. $50 shipped conus. N5LB@outlook.com
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
WAE DX contest - raw scores
Based on raw scores, it looks like I am #1 in North America for the Worked All Europe DX contest, SOHP. This is actually the first time I...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat Eastman
Applied power to 6300
I have a question about the applied power to my 6300. Is it better to leave the 13.8VDC applied or is it OK to turn the power supply on...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve W6SDM
SmartSDR - There are currently no radios available
Recently, I had to replace a hard drive in my computer because it ran out of space and Windows wouldn't update.  I installed a brand new ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of N2FA
Flex 6300 Hum on TX Monitor-No RF power and No Mic Connected
Hi, I have owned a Flex 6300 for a while. I just went from Tech to Extra so I was tuning my my mic up to embark on 20M phone. I was list...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Praise to the Flex team.
I would like to thank the Flex team for this upgrade. The visual effects are great and the version installed very smoothly.
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dave Dave
pay for squelch
Was told over 2 years ago at belton by flex guy squelch would be added soon, so now 2 years later 2.0 is next version and will COST me $2...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean Drolet
windows 10
I have a problem ... following a new installation of windows 10 if I install the SmartSDR version 2.0.19 at reboot Windows 10 does not wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem