Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 367
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Praise to the Flex team.
I would like to thank the Flex team for this upgrade. The visual effects are great and the version installed very smoothly.
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dave Dave
pay for squelch
Was told over 2 years ago at belton by flex guy squelch would be added soon, so now 2 years later 2.0 is next version and will COST me $2...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean Drolet
windows 10
I have a problem ... following a new installation of windows 10 if I install the SmartSDR version 2.0.19 at reboot Windows 10 does not wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
T/R lights, inspired by PGXL? You be the judge.
Take a look at the mod this guy did with his SB220. It looks cool! I wonder if this idea was taken from the PG XL. :) https://www.facebo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John AE5X
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update created a DAX problem
Went through he update today expecting a problem. Expectations were met. When starting SSDR I get the following message. Do I need to do...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
Graphic Panadapter Background(s)
This is one that has always been (well, almost) available to the PSDR (legacy) radios. The ability to place a favorite graphic in the pan...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Salty Z
monitor goes blank on transmit
flex 6300 FT8 on WIN10 ON Transmit or autotune the monitor goes blank(off) and the picture only returns after the transmission is over sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve W6SDM
Can PowerSDR and Smart SDR Coexist on the Same Computer?
I am helping a friend who is trying to switch between his Flex 3000 and Flex 6300.  Both will work fine if he switches between SmartSDR a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry - WA7LZO
Bose SoundTouch 130 - On Sale Now at Costco!
Hey, Gang! I just  lashed up my new Bose SoundTouch 130 speaker system to my 6700. Costco has them on sale for a whopping $200 off, and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
WAE DX contest - raw scores
Based on raw scores, it looks like I am #1 in North America for the Worked All Europe DX contest, SOHP. This is actually the first time I...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Hello is anyone home?
I called FRS today to ask a question and there is no one to answer the phone. Has everyone there packed it in and left for more dryer, sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve W6SDM
PstRotatorAz, Log4OM, and Flex 6XXX integration
I have been using Log4OM with my Flex 6300 via OmniRig and it works great.  Recently, I got an MDS RC-1Y antenna controller and bought Ps...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of VE7ATJ
SmartSDR 2.0 and N1MM Integration -- cool!
I found this on YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZoOJhb2yo  I know the Flex team mentions the integration with N1MM (briefly)...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Bryce W5HFS
Solar Eclipse Preparation
The solar eclipse coming up on 21 August 2017 will cut clear across the US. I'll be visiting friends near Salem, Oregon in an excellent l...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg - KØGDI
Most Compatible Time Sync Software for WSJT-X
What is everybody using for time sync that is best compatible with the Flex 6700 and SmartSDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Burton
I'm A Bit Disappointed in V2.0
I would preface this post by saying I'm very happy with my Flex 6300 and how it performs. I wouldn't trade it for any current superhet o...
  • 12 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Idea