Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of W4KCN
Random Disconnect
Radio randomly disconnects whether I am actively using or just left running. Is this a bug or a feature?   It's about time for an answe...
  • 5 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steve Jones
1.11 upgrade at GW9J
After playing in the WAE dx ssb contest at the weekend, swapping between my flex 6300 and new ic7300, it confirmed that I still prefer us...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Is SmartSDR v2.0 ready?
Dear Customers,As you may be aware, our software team and alpha test group has been hard at work developing and testing the new SmartLink...
  • 16 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Denley W3XY
Flex Meter V1.2
In anticipation of upcoming changes in the Flex Radio API, I have updated the Flex Meter program that I wrote a few years ago. This is a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of VE7ATJ
CW Decoding
Yep, I know we can get this through a 3rd party product - CW Skimmer -- but with the ICOM 7300 and Elecrafts providing this natively, why...
  • 17 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Jones
upgrade problem 6300
I sold my 6500 this week which had been running on 1.6.21 on this laptop with no issues. I bought a friends 6300 as a temp measure whilst...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve Jones
N1mmplus+1.6+set+up
Having some issues setting n1nmplus up with 1.6. In previous version I had cat working and could have a and b slices in so2v mode and fre...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
New CAT rejigging
I am slowly getting used to all the upgrades to SSDR etc and my other programs before getting on the air again. I noticed a few changes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question