Conversations

Photo of Slawomir
External receiver connect for Flex 6700
Hi All, How can you connect an external receiver to the antenna to work in parallel with the FLEX-6700? The rear panel has BNC Ant IN and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
Flex 6700 ALC Connect for PA
My Flex 6700 works with PA Hilberling HPA 8000B. It is connected by a USB cable with FTDI by RS323 Mam CAT. I connected RCA ALC Flex 6700...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Slawomir
Mic AGC
Hello all, question for FlexRadio engineers. Is it possible to add the Mic AGC option to SmartSdr, adjust the mic gain level? I'm dealing...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Slawomir
Failed to downgrade software-Flex 6500 does not work
The downgrade of SmartSdr on my friend Flex 6500 has stopped and is not working. Smart SDR does not see hardware. How can I restart Flex ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
Monitor Flex 6700 Problem
Listening to my ssb signal during transmission to the monitor with the headphones I found that the audio level is very low. It is difficu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
CW from a computer keyboard
Hello, My 6700 is working properly with CommCat. I use SmartSDR Cat. Has anyone tried CW operation of a computer keyboard using the log...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
SmartSDR&Flexcontrol knob
Is it possible to retune frequencies in the Flex 6700 Flex control knob with DDUTIL? I failed to realize. Slawomir
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard, N7HX
Software Logging Programs
I have doing my logging and other tasks manually in the past. Now that I have a 6500 and a SteppIR beam antenna, I am looking for a good...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered