Conversations

Photo of Slawomir
Cw and CommCat
Hi everyone,I am working with my flex 6700 with CommCat radio control and logging. Smart SDR allows you to work CW from the keyboard in t...
  • Slawomir, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Slawomir
External receiver connect for Flex 6700
Hi All, How can you connect an external receiver to the antenna to work in parallel with the FLEX-6700? The rear panel has BNC Ant IN and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
Flex 6700 ALC Connect for PA
My Flex 6700 works with PA Hilberling HPA 8000B. It is connected by a USB cable with FTDI by RS323 Mam CAT. I connected RCA ALC Flex 6700...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Slawomir
Mic AGC
Hello all, question for FlexRadio engineers. Is it possible to add the Mic AGC option to SmartSdr, adjust the mic gain level? I'm dealing...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Slawomir
Failed to downgrade software-Flex 6500 does not work
The downgrade of SmartSdr on my friend Flex 6500 has stopped and is not working. Smart SDR does not see hardware. How can I restart Flex ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
Monitor Flex 6700 Problem
Listening to my ssb signal during transmission to the monitor with the headphones I found that the audio level is very low. It is difficu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
CW from a computer keyboard
Hello, My 6700 is working properly with CommCat. I use SmartSDR Cat. Has anyone tried CW operation of a computer keyboard using the log...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
SmartSDR&Flexcontrol knob
Is it possible to retune frequencies in the Flex 6700 Flex control knob with DDUTIL? I failed to realize. Slawomir
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard, N7HX
Software Logging Programs
I have doing my logging and other tasks manually in the past. Now that I have a 6500 and a SteppIR beam antenna, I am looking for a good...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered