Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 211
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
maestro cw monitor distortion
I'm running Maestro and a 6500 on 1.7.32.15.  I find that the CW monitor note is rather distorted, using either the internal speaker or h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
How-To 2m and 70cm DEMI Transverters on a 6700 & Questions
I have researched the forum for Transverter installation options/ideas and there are several threads floating around with information. It...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
MaestroControl - the next generation FlexControl
FRS has announced that a version of the Maestro software will eventually be released that will  operate as a control surface and run conc...
  • 27 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Doug Hall
Cheap 2m transverter for 6000 series
Recently I purchased a 2m transverter board from UT5JCW. He sells them here: http://transverters-store.com/144mhz.htm You have to suppl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex 6700 and Microham MK2R+
Is there any solution to connect a Flex 6700 and Microham MK2R+ ?  Want connect a ICOM and Flex 6 and work with N1MM+  SO2R Any info a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marv
I'd like a CI-V or similar interface for the FLEX-6000
I presently use an ICOM-7600 in conjunction with a CI-V interface. This tracks the frequency, timestamp, ETC which I utilize for my logg...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of IZ8XQC
CWX issue with V 1.9.7?
I upgraded to 1.9.7 and I noticed this issue,but not sure if it's a problem related to my Flex or common to others. With the last version...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Is it just me feeling like this?
Is it just me? Contrary to the joy of FRS releasing nice new products, I feel like we’ve been dumped on from a great height. FRS h...
  • 17 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S
This is interesting
Anyone else notice: FLEX-6400, FLEX-6400M in the SmartLink_Flyer.pdf file? 
  • 1 me too
  • 51 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Warnberg
Transverter RX switch
Here is my setup, I have a flex 6500, a 70 cm and a 2 meter elecraft transverters, M2 sequencers, an M2 LEO pack with a Yaesu G-450A rota...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
My New "All Flex" HF station....
Here is a picture of my newly reorganized operation position. Flex-6500. Flex-1500, Lapai LP-808 Audio Amp, ALinco DM-330MV Power Suppl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Moose
Bose Companion Speakers Power Supply Noise
After reading different opinions for speakers on the forum I purchased Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers. They do sound good, but I ge...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6OZY
Upcoming SO2R Board Shots
I snapped some pictures of the upcoming SO2R board at Pacificon.  This thing is a beauty!
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR 1.6 CAT Changes - a sneak peek
Why stop with just a Profile sneak peek now that the "cat" is out of the bag ;-) As with Profiles, SmartSDR CAT has also been completely...
  • 9 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of YV5WZ
I would like to say Thank you
A few months ago, I wrote a "post" asking for an advise about a good CW Key  (As a Newbie on CW ) Finally, after reading many wonderful,...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John-K3MA
Flex 2m EME station help
I was going to post this on my WSJT thread from yesterday but it got closed by the moderators.  I was able to get WSJT working today but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-K3MA
WSJT 10 Audio help needed
First time trying to get WSJT 10 up and working with a new 2M EME station.  Using a Flex 6700.  I get the following setup message and not...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Simon Lewis
selling my 2nd Flex 6500
I am downgrading my HF station and focusing solely on SHF EME so am selling 1 of the 2 Flex 6500's I have. Both of them are mint and well...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea