Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 172
Photo of Jim-KA4OJN
Has anyone besides me had problems with GPSDO under 2.3.7?
If I revert back to 2.2.8 it comes right up and locks.  Under 2.3.7 I see it losing satellites until it quits.  Under 2.2.8 it does not s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Max Power setting not working after upgrade to 2.3.7.110
The max power setting is being ignored after upgrading to 2.3.7.110. It used to work fine. I set the power limit to 15 watts but then a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
Flex-6300 1.11 CAT weirdness, can't create VSP and other stuff
Helping a friend with his radio. He has a 6300 with 1.11. The SmartSDR CAT cannot create new CAT ports. I did the repair procedure and I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Email Problem
I changed my email address in my profile about 6 days ago. The emails are still going to the old email address.  Anybody tell me why.  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WV9L
Anyone else having issues with getting thru to order a radio?
i got an email from Flex last friday afternoon that there were special discounts for the Fathers Day Weekend. It said an additional $200 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Salty Z
no audio from JTAlertX, Flex 6300, FT8,WjstX
running latest versions of all the software;Win10 updated; have a monitor with built in speakers that I would like to use for audio with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of roger na4rr
Flex 6700 scanning
I have flex 6700 with V1.11.12.  The radio has been working fine.  I just now sat down at the radio and it is scanning.  I can change ste...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Using speakers with a subwoofer
For those of you who use a speaker system with a subwoofer such as the Kliptsch Promedia, what does the subwoofer do? Does it help bring ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don Stefanik
Flex 6300 1/2 power only on 80 meters when hitting the tune tab.
When I hit the tune tab on my Flex 6300 and have the tune set for 100 watts I get full power on all the bands except 80 meters. It will o...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald Schumacher
Have trouble with running the 6600M on Ipad. It worked fine several days then when I try it only shows Demo Flex 6700
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick
Upgrade Broke Audio To fldigi
Latest upgrade broke the audio to fldigi.  (usually it just breaks the rig control).  Can't find audio on any of the output channels.  Pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Dan Parsons - WT7Q
iOS SmartSDR: Audio balance sliders do nothing?
In iOS SmartSDR, I have two slices running. I have Slice A’s balance slider set to far left, and Slice B to far right. Yet I still hear e...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John G3WGV
Meter data duplicated?
For some time I've wanted to put some software damping on the S-meter to stop it bouncing around quite so wildly, so that took me into co...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
sdr monitor vs DDUtil
I just installed the little sdr monitor utility and I noticed a discrepancy between the voltage it shows and that shown by DDUtil . SDRMo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2PP
How do you find a missing slice?
So, I have several pan adapters open.  I see slice A,B and D.  Slice master sees slice C, but for the life of me I can't find slice C.  H...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tore Andersson
Harmonics problem how to find
This question is not a problem with flex equipment but I'm using flex radio and looking for aid from the community. Please remove post in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K1UO - Larry
Using the Flex 6K series USB ports..
I made up two USB to serial cables for sending BCD information to my Antenna Genius ports A and B for my 6600 Antenna 1 and 2 antenna sel...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5ROX
alpha 78 keying, ok with Flex?
Alpha 78 keyed with flex, do I need a buffer, I cant find voltage or current draw on relay of amp, schematics only say 24v reed relay. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question