Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 140
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Reid
Flex6500 and WSJT-X timing
In WSJT-X FT8, the WSJT-X clock and the computer clock correspond exactly, and correctly, to the WWV signal at 10 MHz.  The computer use...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Reeves
FT8 setup with Flex 6300
I have my Flex 6300 setup with the latest version of Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) to operate and log digital modes (PSK, RTTY etc.).  The setup...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
Here is what happened with the latest W10 update to 1809
Have a read about it here. https://www.computerworld.com/article/3312697/microsoft-windows/win10-version-1809-take-two-a-guide-to-the-bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
You need to pay this guy! K0CN
Ok I hope FRS has Al K0CN on their payroll because his latest YouTube video is really awesome. I thought I knew what all the filters did ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
External GPSDO products and projects
I use a 6500, have had it for about 2+ years and having a ball with it. I added a Jackson Labs GPSDO mainly just to be dead nuts balls ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Anyone else seeing reduced receive after upgrade?
After upgrading my 6700 (using windows 8.1)  I experience a significant reduction in receiver performance. This is especially noticeable ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray
Stuck in update mode
Tried to update my 6600M to 2.4.9 and it never completed the display just showed the 2 s meters and the power button was solid purple. We...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K5XH
Question about VPN
I know nothing about VPNs. When I do a Google search I see that one sets up a VPN to hide their identity and web activity. But I have see...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob G6EIH
SmartLink service down
Looks like SmartLink service is down, can login however it keeps asking for user details which cannot be entered.
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Controls for the blind or visually busy user
In our radio club we have two blind operators.  One uses a screen reader (JAWS) that keys in on tags assigned to input boxes.  This quest...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne Westfield
When will my new PowerGenius-XL \Ship? Track Yours Here!!
I thought I would start a thread where we can all track our order numbers and report back when one of us gets notification that theirs is...
  • 1 me too
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WB0O
Smart Meter from WoodBox
I realize Woodbox Radio has closed their operation.  But does anyone know if it is possible to still get the executable file for the Smar...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clay
6400m Spontaneously powers off and reboots & VFO A Spontaneously drifts down in frequency
Received new 6400M Monday March 12, 2018. Today it spontaneously shut down and rebooted. Displayed dialog box saying it was disconnecting...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt NQ6N
IQ Router firmware update available
In setting up my remote station I installed two IQ Routers to address issues with Buffer Bloat that my connections were having.  The resu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark K9BOO
CTCSS (tone squelch) on TX & RX?
Hello! Forgive me if I missed the answer in my search of prior posts, but I wanted to find out if CTCSS in SmartSDR 1.6 is offered for R...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question