Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 131
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Controls for the blind or visually busy user
In our radio club we have two blind operators.  One uses a screen reader (JAWS) that keys in on tags assigned to input boxes.  This quest...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Wayne Westfield
When will my new PowerGenius-XL \Ship? Track Yours Here!!
I thought I would start a thread where we can all track our order numbers and report back when one of us gets notification that theirs is...
  • 1 me too
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WB0O
Smart Meter from WoodBox
I realize Woodbox Radio has closed their operation.  But does anyone know if it is possible to still get the executable file for the Smar...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clay
6400m Spontaneously powers off and reboots & VFO A Spontaneously drifts down in frequency
Received new 6400M Monday March 12, 2018. Today it spontaneously shut down and rebooted. Displayed dialog box saying it was disconnecting...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt NQ6N
IQ Router firmware update available
In setting up my remote station I installed two IQ Routers to address issues with Buffer Bloat that my connections were having.  The resu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark K9BOO
CTCSS (tone squelch) on TX & RX?
Hello! Forgive me if I missed the answer in my search of prior posts, but I wanted to find out if CTCSS in SmartSDR 1.6 is offered for R...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Javi LU5FF
Error new version 2.1.33 Flex 6500
I'm having problems installing the new version, these are the warning signs that appear to me, I had never happened any ideas? error 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
How do I determine what is causing SmartSDR to run "choppy?"
Sometimes SmartSDR for iOS seems sluggish. It's usable but it's not as "flowing" as the desktop version, and sometimes there are audio dr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Livingston
Questions about setting up a SteppIR antenna on a Flex-6700?
I am seriously considering installing the UrbanBeam 40m-6m Yagi Antenna. I live in a HOA area and I believe I could hide this antenna su...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Please welcome Michael, VA3MW as Community Mayor Pro Tem
Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will be taking a temporary medical leave of absence for several weeks and Michael, VA3MW will be the Commu...
  • 8 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
No Flex Net Today
No Flex Net due to contest!    And next weekend is start of Daylight savings,   remember that the Flex Net meets or tries to meet every w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Smart s-Meter Plus download
If anyone is looking for Woodbox Radio SmartSDR Meter Plus, use this llink to my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt5hp1g07q1azr6/Smar...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Art - N4QNT
The best $2K radio I ever owned
Flex 6400
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
SmartSDR Software Users Guide with Bookmarks
Hello All - For some time I have tried to read the SmartSDR User Guide but found it hard to skim thru the pages to find the topic or ente...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of James Whiteway
UPS works Saturdays!!!!
Guess what showed up today instead of Monday??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of M Evans
Microphone location /connection
I've spent several days now with my new 6400 and the only complaint so far is the location/type of the microphone connections. Can't use...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem