Conversations

Photo of Ron
Change Mode using USB Cable
I am successfully using a USB cable to communicate with an Arduino-based mag loop controller.  The cable passes transmit and frequency co...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
6500 control using DDUtil to Ardino (Teensy)
I would appreciate any direction on my serial connection to the Flex6500.  I have an Arduino-based Mag Loop tuner connected to the Flex u...
  • Ron, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
2017 Hamvention TAPR Spectral Noise Algorithms
Just curious whether Flex is aware and/or working on spectral noise reduction algorithms discussed at the recent TAPR forum.  A link to t...
  • Ron, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
Too smart for it's own good...
I use slice A to listen for signals and use slice B on the panadapter tied to FLDigi to transmit digital modes.  Every time I 'Move Slice...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
WAN Performance Question
Has any serious consideration been given to an option to decrease the SCU bandwidth when running remote in V2.0?  There are certainly sit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
RMS Express SmartSDR Latency
I have RMS Express loaded and communicating with my 6500 and SmartSDR using Winmor 2K.  A dedicated CAT port is configured in Smart CAT. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
6500 Running Multiple Bands
I did a presentation on my Flex 6500 to my local ham club and a question came up.  Since the Flex selects the initial bandpass filter pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
Retain DSP Levels by Band in Rel 1.4.11
Would it be possible to get a clarification on whether DSP levels are designed to be stored by band.  They do not seem to be retained whe...
  • Ron, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
SSDR v1.4 DAX Issue with Fldigi?
I just upgraded to SSDR v1.4 and noticed blank spaces in my FLDigi waterfall (see attached).  I thought the issue might be related to to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered