Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Kent Olsen
Lockup after upgrade to v2.1.32
Radio: Flex-6500 SSDR: V2.1.32 Operating system: Win10 Pro 64 bit 2 Times now after walking out of the shack and walking back in, the co...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron
Idea for Pre-configuring a Slice
Starting a new slice to run a digital program such as FLDigi after running a different mode requires adjusting a number of items every ti...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ron
2017 Hamvention TAPR Spectral Noise Algorithms
Just curious whether Flex is aware and/or working on spectral noise reduction algorithms discussed at the recent TAPR forum.  A link to t...
  • Ron, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
Too smart for it's own good...
I use slice A to listen for signals and use slice B on the panadapter tied to FLDigi to transmit digital modes.  Every time I 'Move Slice...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
WAN Performance Question
Has any serious consideration been given to an option to decrease the SCU bandwidth when running remote in V2.0?  There are certainly sit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
Fldigi Transmit Attenuation Setting
I recently noticed the Fldigi Transmit Attenuation adjustment (at the bottom of the Fldigi window).  Are there any recommendations on how...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
First Impressions - Pixel Loop Diversity Reception
Stu K6TU recently reported on this Community the success he had in contests using a Pixel Loop with his Flex 6700 for diversity receptio...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ron
FLDigi Audio File Playback HELP PLEASE!!
I am doing a digital modes presentation tomorrow and just noticed that the audio is not coming through the speakers when playing back an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
Unhandled Exception 1.6.17
Well, everything was working ok for a day or two.  Suddenly I am getting un-handled exception messages a couple of seconds after connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Coslo
Bluetooth headset PTT?
I've recently set up my 6300 to use a Bluetooth Headset. A Logitech 800  Works okay, sounds great but I have couple questions about this....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
RMS Express SmartSDR Latency
I have RMS Express loaded and communicating with my 6500 and SmartSDR using Winmor 2K.  A dedicated CAT port is configured in Smart CAT. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
FlexVSP not Loading in SmartSDR 1.5
FYI, the SmartSDR 1.5 installer did not install VSP on our computer (the earlier version of SmartSDR and VSP were removed prior to the 1....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ron
6500 Running Multiple Bands
I did a presentation on my Flex 6500 to my local ham club and a question came up.  Since the Flex selects the initial bandpass filter pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
Retain DSP Levels by Band in Rel 1.4.11
Would it be possible to get a clarification on whether DSP levels are designed to be stored by band.  They do not seem to be retained whe...
  • Ron, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron
Initial Binaural Audio Impressions
I was wondering on other users impression of the new 1.4.3 binaural audio feature.  I used a similar feature on the Elecraft KX3 and I lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul, WB5AGF
Broadband HF Dipoles In Use By FLEX-6000 Owners ?
With The FLEX-6000 Radios having the ability to simultaneously display virtually the entire HF spectrum it would seem desirable to have a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
Getting unhandled error (non-ui thread) v1.4
I am getting an error in v1.4. I have included two screen shots. One the error and the other my system information. I get this error when...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ron
SSDR v1.4 DAX Issue with Fldigi?
I just upgraded to SSDR v1.4 and noticed blank spaces in my FLDigi waterfall (see attached).  I thought the issue might be related to to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron
Running FLDigi and Log2OM
I seem to have run into an issue when running both FLDigi and the Log2OM logging program. FLDigi seems to require RigCat rig control to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ron
More Performance Questions on Flex6500 on Mac with VMWare Fusion
Another vote for performance issues on VMware Fusion.  Running 2013 iMac 3.4Ghz i7 16MB and GTX680MX 2MB graphics, with VMWare Fusion 7.0...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem