Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of W9WLX-Chuck
GPSDO Failure?
Hello--I have a Flex 6600, v2.28,  I took delivery of in early February with GPSDO installed by Flex before it was shipped.  It has worke...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Marcus8323 .
Mobile operation for hearing impaired user 6600?
Because of my challenged hearing loss, I benefit hugely from DSP/High Sensitivity/Noise Reduction algorithms. I am interested in connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob Monsipapa
Looking for AMP suggestions for my 6600M I just ordered
I am wondering what AMPs people are using with their 6600M. I just ordered mine at the Yuma Hamfest, will get it in 6-8 weeks so I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of roger na4rr
remote via rf link instead of internet
Anyone remote via rf link instead of internet.  I need to remote about 2 miles too far for wifi.  Or how about a cellphone with unlimited...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of roger na4rr
Flex 6700 scanning
I have flex 6700 with V1.11.12.  The radio has been working fine.  I just now sat down at the radio and it is scanning.  I can change ste...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark WS7M
WPX fun
Hi all, Not a big contester but I have been working on my CW so this was a chance to go and get fast. I managed with only about 5 hours...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Terry T
New comcast Modem is it a problem TC8305C
Comcast want to update my modem ( it works great ) with the new TC8305C. Is anyone using this one or is it a problem with the 6000 series...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of roger na4rr
arrl grid square contest
I was wondering if anyone is actively chasing the arrl grid grid squares?  Thanks Roger  
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt NQ6N
SmartSDR performance on $120 "Intel Stick" PC
I had been trying to figure out a good low-end PC to set up in my remote location. I ordered an "Intel Stick CS125" PC which cost $120 (i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John
Headset for iOS use?
Which wired headset to use for best xmt audio when using iOS to control flex?
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
I want it now
Fulfilling orders well into October 2017, glad to see they are catching up and also paying attention to our little country in the north. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob Wright, N7ZO
CW on SSB modes
With the recent sporadic E openings on 6 meters, I find I miss a feature I had on my K3 which is the ability to transmit CW while in USB...
  • 28 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Marc Lalonde
really not easy to buy a Flex today
my 6700 got hardware failure and even whit urgent ticket it still on tech bench after near 45 day ,and still no real news since  my  r...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N5BA
Flex 6500 and N1MM - Can they work together?
Running Flex 6500 v1.9.13.  Trying to get this to work with the most recent N1MM program.  I know my Flex 5000 could work this complicate...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5WTX
Any time frame for 6700 deliveries?
What is the anticipated time frame for 6700 deliveries?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - N5AC
ARRL FMT Tonight -- getting the most accurate frequency
Tonight is the ARRL Frequency Measuring Test (FMT) where you can test your skills, and the capabilities of your radio, measuring an on-ai...
  • 8 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
Flex 6700 and its four way switch
As the F 6700 begins to age rather rapidly, my question is about the purpose of its four way switch on its front panel. Will it have some...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe - KK9TT
Remote over WAN for fulltime RVer
Still new to Flex but excited about getting V.2.0 to use with my 6300 in our RV. We are on the road traveling fulltime with no permanent ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Cwx macro sending
Last night I upgraded to SSDR 1.10. I was using a CWX macro to repeatedly send my call sign (N8ME) in a pileup. Sometimes, I definitely h...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question