Conversations

Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken - NM9P
RFI-Proof WiFi Router?
After tracking down the source of recurring spikes of interference all across the spectrum, I have determined that I need to replace my R...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Charles - K5UA
NR in CW and APF
1. NR works well in SSB but can't tell any difference in CW. Is it supposed to work in CW mode? 2. Saw a demo of APF on youtube and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of DrTeeth
CW - on my roadmap
On my personal roadmap is to start using CW, forgoing the use of readers. The next release of my logging program will be Winkeyer compati...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of mike
Anyone using open wire feed line with Flex 5000 or 6000 series
I have been using an EDZ antenna fed with 600 ohm open wire line but have been unsuccessful in stopping 100% of the RF from getting into ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Christensen, W9AC
CW-U and CW-L
V1.3 now has the ability to select either CW-upper sideband or CW-lower sideband in the setup menu.  For CW fans, it helps to have an inc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
CWX V1.3 -- Looks Great!
Very nicely done....looking forward to the release. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ   al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
FSK added to modes
Please indicate your interest in having FSK added to the mode list. FSK was an advertised mode and the keying inputs are available on th...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve N4LQ
I ordered a 6300 Friday and haven't heard a word. When will it ship?
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve - M3SXA
firefox
Not a Flex product error, but I do get an error when accessing the community with Firefox v.28 on here:- community.flexradio.com uses an...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of G4BIM
Transmit audio has fast echo
Flex 6700 SmartSDR 0.16.4 On SSB there is a very fast echo on the transmission almost like the reflection or echo from a sound travelli...
  • 3 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Strange wide signal sweeping across band upon startup or band change.
Does anyone else see this strange signal. I see and hear this strange signal sweep across the band from low to high, very fast. When ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Watson
Cannot slew slice receiver frequency
In early releases of software, I was able to move the frequency of the slice receiver by highlighting the frequency box in blue and type ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
SSDR visibly freezes, but keeps working?
I've had SSDR "freeze" a few times in the last couple of weeks. The 6500 continues to operate, and controls do seem functional -- but the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jon Pinch
eq sliders not showing up
Ihave 6500 and using 1.0.0.... the right side of the screen, bottom, doesn't show in the screen. It did on the beta versions. This is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken W9IE
Are BAND MARKERS Somewhere in our future ?
I don't see them on the ROAD MAP I know there are considerations as relates to Class of License and Operations in countries outside ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Windows 8.1?
With Windows 8.1 coming out soon, is there any official word on SSDR and PSDR compatibility with the latest from Microsoft? Thanks/73 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Top 10 Wish List for SSDR
After a week with SSDR version 1.0, here's my "Top Ten" list of feature wishes. Understand about the roadmap -- this is just my user feed...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea