Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 333
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
LED Lighting RFI
This is not a problem with the radio, but rather a problem with LED lighting. This video dramatically demonstrates the result on the wate...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John n0snx
Is there any reason the 6000 series radio should not be ran 24/7???
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability.
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability. Maybe low priority but it seems like a simple change. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • 49 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Squelch
What would it sound like if I could grab the bottom of the receiver slice and drag it above the noise floor?
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of K6NOK- Bill
Which speaker for 6000 series do you use???
Just wondering what others recommend for a good amplified speaker to use with the 6300. Would rather not use those those cheapo stereo co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Front Panel Display... An Idea!
How about some radio 'status' information on that neat front panel display. 1. GPS information (Same data, or as much as will fit) ava...
  • 18 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ken - NM9P
New controller for flex radio....
I found this great device. Can anyone help me get it going on my 6500? Extra points to the first one who can identify it. Ken - NM9...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
dogparkSDR - MAC OS/X client for FlexRadio 6000 series
For those who have not seen it, DogPark Software, the authors of MacLogger DX, MacLogger DX HD (iPad logger) and MacDoppler have relea...
  • 10 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Locking the panafall (reposted as an idea)
I would like to have a "Lock" icon on the panafall, maybe beside the CWX button below (1st click a), second click b) and changes to blue,...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Third-Party Software List
I would like to have a common place to peruse the available third-party utilities and applications for the Flex 6000 series radios. Thi...
  • 11 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Maestro will not run on battery power
My Maestro has just been returned to me after repair at Flex (it was dead on v 1.8.3 upgrade).  Since it's return I've used it on exter...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
Etiquette
I think, perhaps more so with the group of people that joined this community 3 to 4 years ago there was a, maybe unspoken, etiquette, of ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of elan
6500 vs 6700 /
hi to all  i have some question i know very well the different from the 6700 vs the 6500  however is the receiver on the 6500 is identica...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jim
Dax audio problem
When trying to run fidigi I get no audio output. Dax panel tx stream is yellow.  Dax tx off.Fidigi audio out set to ( dax audio tx(flexra...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Mandel
Maestro
Is there a timetable or road map to integrate third party programs onto the Maestro such as logging or digital modes?  
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob W7KWS
Maestro Public WiFi
I'm wondering if you are planning to accommodate public WiFi in the Maestro.  These are the type of WiFi found at most hotels, Starbucks ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Corey/ KC0YNS
My new Maestro
Unpacking my new Maestro and looking at the Protective film on the screen, Got me wondering if anyone knows if it would be beneficial...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Maestro on the move.
Got the Maestro invoice today. Paid the cost and hopefully it will be on it's way soon.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of ka7gzr
Maestro on the way!
I got a note from UPS about my Maestro. Its in the mail and will arrive tomorrow as I paid for overnight. :)
  • 6 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Praise