Conversations

Photo of Rob G6EIH
SmartLink error
I thought I’d post this image showing my Smart Link login page looks great except it’s not my login or call, in fact none of the details...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob G6EIH
SD Card Issue
Our club 6500 had an issue last week while updating to V 3.1.11, it restarted ok after upgrading but next morning just keep timing out, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob G6EIH
Selling Maestro
Selling my Maestro's need to make room in the shack for another project, it's only been used occasionally four or five times a year, I'd ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob G6EIH
SmartLink service down
Looks like SmartLink service is down, can login however it keeps asking for user details which cannot be entered.
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rob G6EIH
dogparkSDR over VPN
Been looking around the the system here to see if anyone has managed to get dogparkSDR working remotely over VPN and have not found anyth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob G6EIH
Maestro Auto start 1.9.7.19
Good to see that Maestro now auto starts with V1.9.7.19 without all that button pressing we used to do, thank you Flex you just made life...
  • Rob G6EIH, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob G6EIH
LAN WAN remote operation made simple
Easy LAN WAN on various Operating systems Only had my 6300 just over a week or so and I guess I should have looked at the spec a little ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob G6EIH
Issues after Windows 10 upgrade
I put off upgrading for a while however the bug bit and I had to do it, problems started right away with my new 6300, no LAN connection...
  • Rob G6EIH, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea