Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 49
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
SoftEther VPN install script for Raspberry Pi
I've been asked by people online and offline for help with setting up a VPN using Raspberry Pi. Some have asked for an image. While I'm h...
  • 6 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
Losing Maestro audio stream
I like to operate my 6500 with Maestro and a Win10 PC running DAX/CAT for logging (log4om), WSJT-X, and Fldigi.  Mostly this works, but l...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Tutorial : Setting up Ham Radio Deluxe with SmartSDR
As my radio activity is 99,9% digital I and there are some questions on how to work with digital modes and programs I will create some tu...
  • 9 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
How do I determine what is causing SmartSDR to run "choppy?"
Sometimes SmartSDR for iOS seems sluggish. It's usable but it's not as "flowing" as the desktop version, and sometimes there are audio dr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of EA4AYW
Transverter 144 + 432 + Flex6500
Best regards to all. I recently purchased 2 trasverter. one for 144 and another for 432 of the Trasverter-store house. I already have the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N0AZZ
Radiosport Headset with Maestro using hand held (Radiosport) PTT not working
With the new handheld Radiosport switch plugged into the Maestro it fails to PTT but the headset PTT works fine. I think I have the setti...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
Maestro Ethernet port on battery power
I tried to run the Maestro with the internal battery connected with an ethernet cable but it didn't work. It wasn't until I plugged it to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Remote Antenna Switch
I have an Ameritron RCS-8V Remote Coax Switch. Now that the Flex can output from the USB ports, I would like to use some sort of USB rela...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Bradbeer
6500 and RadioSport headset for Sale in UK/Europe
Flex 6500 (ser #3615-5017-6500-5911) bought new by me in Oct 2015 from Waters and Stanton, very good condition, never had any faults, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patrick Moonen
SmartSDR V2 Update PayPal
I would like to purchase smartSDR V2 via PayPal normal 199$. When I want to complete the transaction, I also have to pay shipping everyth...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of WX7Y
HEROS Tiny-CAT SCR preselector USB to the Native SmartSDR
Any chance of adding support for the HEROS Tiny-CAT SCR  preselector USB to the Native FLEX-6700, 6500 USB devices like PowerSDR has? Thi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
Power Genius CE certified yet?
Has Power Genius received CE certification yet?  If so then can we assume some amps will be allotted for pre-order in Canada?  If not is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Setting up a VPN with SoftEther
I'm trying to set up a SoftEther VPN to let me use my iPad and Stu's app while we're on vacation. I've got it installed on the desktop PC...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
Has anybody tried Remote via VPN?
Hi, as in picture: I do not remember ever having read anything on the forum about it. But I could be wrong.... 73 Beppe ik3vig
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob G6EIH
dogparkSDR over VPN
Been looking around the the system here to see if anyone has managed to get dogparkSDR working remotely over VPN and have not found anyth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe - KC2TN
USB BIT Cable and interface help PLEASE!
I've finally gotten around to building my Switch Box/Controller for my 7 transverters. 5 of the transverters work off the 28mhz Xvtr port...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of George Moranian
USB-8 Relay card and V1.10.xx
Has anyone successfully used a USB-8 Relay card with V1.10.xx and the Flex-6000? If so have any tips or ideas, which USB cable? I'm using...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Announcing the FlexRadio TradeIN+ purchasing program
FlexRadio Systems is excited to announce an extension of our TradeIN!/TradeUP! Programs by now offering TradeIN+.  This program affords...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Mike  W1BFA in Maine
Maestro start up in 1.9.7 question
I noticed this morning when starting the Maestro while the 6500 is connected to the PC SSDR the Maestro goes right into it's SSDR partial...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob G6EIH
Maestro Auto start 1.9.7.19
Good to see that Maestro now auto starts with V1.9.7.19 without all that button pressing we used to do, thank you Flex you just made life...
  • Rob G6EIH, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise