Conversations

Photo of Ron Miles
Flex 3000 Waterfall Disappeared
PowerSDR v2.7.2, Waterfall quit working today. I've had this problem before where I could reset the waterfall by rebooting my PC and F3K ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike va3mw
Certified Pre-Owned 6500
Hi Guys Sorry for the bandwidth I have a bunch of Certified PreOwned 6500's that I have some attractive pricing on.  If you or friends ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of paul
secondhand flex-3000 will not be seen by the pc.
Hi All Have just Purchases a secondhand flex-3000 which hasn't been used for a few years and will not be seen by the pc. is this old dri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ricky
Question ? Will this run my Flex 3000....Lenovo Thinkcentre M73 Intel Core I3-4130
Lenovo Thinkcentre M73 Intel Core I3-4130 Will this run the software for the Flex 3000 ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kent Hufford
DSTAR PIZZA PARTY at Orlando Hamcation in Feb 2016
FLEX 6xxx owners with DV3000 cards can do DSTAR now. They are part of an expanding group of digital users. First Annual Informal Orlando...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of ILoveFog
Flex 5000A: PSDR2.7.2 program on Lenovo ThinkPad R61i laptop Core2Duo with Belkin Express Firewire freezes when transmitting?
The rig is on the  1st floor and with 50 feet of RG58U coax feedline to my G5RV dipole Antenna (40-20-15M) with < 3:1 SWR.   The freezing...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luke Reynolds
flexcontrol knob video or video review
Anybody ever do a review of the flexcontrol knob? I tried youtube search and nothing came up. I just want to see one in action!! Thanks L...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
Mfj 993b
Is it possible to interface a mfj 993b to the flex 6500.thanks
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Perma Geek
Is my laptop good enough to work well with a FLEX-5000?
I am considering buying a used FLEX-5000 (with Automatic Tuner, RX2 second receiver, and VHF/UHF module), and need to assess whether my l...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul - K6HR
Flex Control driver problem
I'm running PowerSDR with my 5000 on an Intel i7 machine 8GB RAM W7 64bit. It's been running great for years. I recently purchased a Flex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tony Hateley
Atu
Can anyone recommend a good fully automatic atu to interface with my 6500
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cedric HB9HFN
Flex-3000 is gone?
The Flex-3000 is no longer to sell on the Flexradio homepage... 73, Cedric HB9HFN
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Any interest in 60M Flex Net for digital modes ?
Any interest in a Flex Users Digital Modes Net ? Perhaps weekly, on 60M? to "talk" (phone) and test Flex radios and software with digital...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kevin ZS6KAT
Flex 3000 - RX and TX audio distorting / Power SDR crashing
Dear All, I bought a used Flex 3000 two weeks ago. It was working fine until yesterday when the RX and TX audio started becoming distorte...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill-W9OL
I can't start PSDR, which I haven't done in months....forgot how
I haven't started PSDR is months. How do I start it. When I go to the PSDR folder and click on PowerSDR, I get the small window showing D...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ricky
Flex 3000 Screen Locking up
Running Alienware M17x with Intel 2 Quad at 2.0GHz 8 megs of ram running Windows 7 Ultimate and SIIG Expresscard 400 which is flex rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave - W6OVP
Where is the Tune Step size found?
I know there is a Tune Step Size adjust because I stumbled onto it once. But now I cannot find it again. The manual refers to it, but doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Flex 5000 will not key on CW - yeah, same one from a few weeks ago...
A couple of weeks ago I posted about not being able to key the 5000 on CW though all other functions are fine.  I sent it to Austin and t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ricky
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M
Ok I downloaded the PowerSDR Version 2.7.2 and the Buttons are overlaping and some are just plain missing and the alignment on my screen ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered