Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of KC9NRN
6400M Turning Off The Front Display
I'm debating buying either the 6400 or the 6400M. My main question at this point is when leaving the radio on so it can be used remotely ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Skala
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of ON5AM
how do I remove the CAT com ports?
Hi, That's very simple. I have ghost COM ports, when I chose a new port com, I can't how to go back and take my port Com 4, 5 etc ......
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roy Finch
Behringer CMD Micro - MIDI Controller
Hi there is the Behringer CMD Micro - MIDI Controller in the SmartSDR for iOS Tools manual the same as the only one I can find which is B...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave Dave
pay for squelch
Was told over 2 years ago at belton by flex guy squelch would be added soon, so now 2 years later 2.0 is next version and will COST me $2...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
1920x1200 VS 1920x1080?
I have two 1920x1080 monitors. Will I need a 1920x1200 to use the HDMI port on the 6400M?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Vizio 4K Ultra HD causing problems on 12 meters
My Vizio 4K Ultra HD seems to be causing problems on 12 meters.  The TV is in another room about 30 feet from the radio. The noise insta...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike Lukasik
6400 attenuator add on M pannel
Will the Attenuator in the Flex-6400 be more like the 6500 or the 6300, also if I order the   6400 can I add the front pannel ( M ) later...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WV9L
Input wanted on new 6600M
Before i trade my 6500 off toward a 6600 or 6600M...... I mostly operate via my ipad or iphone 7+. Only time i use the pc, is when i r...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry Williamson
Two Cat Ports---- How is this done?
Ok, will try to explain this the best I can!  Rig is a 5000a.  I would like to be able to use both receiver's at the same time (dual rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick
Microphone connection on 6400
Explain the Microphone connection on the 6400, and is there a Microphone supplied?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Takeshi Yamada
Help Fldigi problem
I re-installed Fldigi, but I cannot transmit. CAT is working.  DAX seemingly is working.  level indicator shows a good level of input, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gene - K3GC
strange interference - the waterfall turns mostly green
A quick click of the tune button and the screen reverts to its normal blue. The top image is how it appears with the noise present. The b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of YV5WZ
Is this conector I have to buy?
Hello .... I wonder if  this is the conector I have to buy to use my Heil Sound PR40 with the new Flex 6600 cause I have heard  jack is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M Evans
Touchscreen monitor
I have come upon a Planar touchscreen monitor that I've hooked up to my Flex 6300 PC but it doesn't seem to work(touch part) Is it possib...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick
Getting an annoying screen Using Flex 5000a
I'm getting a screen on the PC even tho I'm using the proper shut down sequence, ( PowerSDR and then the Flex) Thanks for your help in ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of roger na4rr
Signature Series Limited Edition
Been ham for 45 years and have gone through my periods of inactivity.  Well I’m on the down cycle.  2016 was a big year for me with over...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve
Internal Keyer Flex 6500 is Flaky.
I have a Flex 6500 running Smart SDR 1.10.16 and my Internal Keyer is not working well. I use a Bengali Sculpture keyer. When I send my...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nuno Lopes
LAN renovation
Hi all, With the perspective of buying the new 6400, and the possibility of putting the radio on LAN, I start thinking about renovating ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered