Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 146
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Bad Link
Michael, the link you put up for...The importance of good CAT cables . -- AKA Cables do go bad is bad. It goes to a 'Page Not Found'
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken Davis
WWV Shut Down Sept 15, 2018
May be fake news, I don't know, but there is a link on QRZ.com to sign a petition to stop the planned shutdown. Please go and sign the pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of k4kzy
Flex Radio 6400
Three Blinks Of DeathIt's with deep regret and disappointment that I report the passing of Flex Radio# 3xx8-6xx9-6400-xx02 today at noon,...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Ventura
Blind ham needs some help with a new Flex 6400m
Hi all, can anyone give me a quick bit of help setting up my Flex 6400m since I can’t see the labels for each jack on the rear of the un...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jorgen
Faulty 6600M
After waiting several months mynew 6600M landed August 25th. Two dates later it stopped working, three red flashes, a "please wait...", a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Sunday afternoon Flex Net, 1 PM Central/ 2PM Eastern on 14.329 MHz
20 meters is awfully quiet right now,  low noise .   Check in if you have the time..  73, Dudley
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Noise
For the past week I have been getting sporadic noise on 17 and 20 meters (20 The worst).  It lasts anywhere from a few minutes to an hour...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrew Thall
External muffin fan - idea
I decided to mount an external muffin fan on my 6300 -- the internal fan would keep kicking on once it reached 70c, making lots of noise....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neil   N4FN
Fixed level audio output
I am looking for a source of fixed level audio out the back of my 6400. Searched the community and found no references. My backup Yaesu d...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of W8OQ
4K TCL TV as Monitor
A recent Google search for using a 4K TV as a monitor found a low-cost TV near the top of the ratings.  It is a TCL Model 43S405.  It is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark WS7M
6600 Fan - Disappointed
Ok, so I sent my 6600 in for the PEN update.When it came back it rebooted continuously.  After looking inside I could hear the fan runnin...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KenM37
Heil HM-12
I'm running Flex 6400 with a Heil HM-12. I get reports of lots of lows on the audio.. I have the EQ set for 63-125-250-500 to -10dB and 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Nice Website (August 2018)
The new main FlexRadio Systems website is really nice. A lot of information reorganized and a very fresh feel. http://www.flexradio.com...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Rick  WN2C
White line on right side of display on 6400M
I still have the white line on the right side of the display on my 6400M and found this thread...https://community.flexradio.com/flexradi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
6400 Receive Antennas
Another new 6400 user dumb question:  When I bought this radio it claimed to have "2 independent receivers."  So I create 2 panadapters, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net at 2PM Eastern, 1 PM Central, and 1800 GMT , and Podcast
Don't forget that you can see the live podcast of the Flex Net on YouTube Livestream,  just "Search"  for "WA5QPZ"  and the right channel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tom S.
Profiles
I received my 6400 (no knobs) about a month ago and things are working great and I am making contacts.  After using the radio I now under...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
No waterfall using smartlink via remote wifi
We just go a 2nd internet line installed in our office.  It is Spectrum 100/10 service.  We used to have 10/1 service and it was a little...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Doug
I am Flex less
Dropped my 6400M off at the local UPS terminal this AM to get the final PEN done. Already missing it hurry home my 6400M
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise