Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W2ECK
Antenna Setup with KAT 500
New 6600 user migrating fm Elecraft K3. I kept my KPA500 and KAT500. With the  K3 had 3 antennas coming into KAT feeding one antenna port...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jon Turner
KPA500, 6xxx, and 10.8 beta
Has anyone set up a KPA500, 6x00 and 10.8 beta? Experience, set-up and cabling? Jon/WW6ZZ
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KC9NRN
6400M Turning Off The Front Display
I'm debating buying either the 6400 or the 6400M. My main question at this point is when leaving the radio on so it can be used remotely ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
SSDR on PC and MacLogger on Mac
I am a little slow but finally figured out how to run SSDR with my 6000M! Running SSDR on PC and MacLogger on Mac. NICE!
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Reggie
WSJT-X Hamlib Error
Hi, I have SSDR 2.1.33 and WSJT-X 1.8 installed in the Win10 VM using Parallels 13; however, I am getting a Hamlib error when openin...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie
MacLoggerDX on Mac Mini and SmartSDR on PC
I just received my 6600, and I am thinking of switching from Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) to  MacLoggerDX.  If I run MacLoggerDX on a Mac Mini...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie
6600 Will Not Update Via Smartlink on Mac Mini
I installed SSDR software v2.1.33 on Windows 10 using a Mac Mini and Parallels.  I was able to login Smartlink; however, I get a messag...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Dayton 2018
I guess I need to start planning for Dayton this year.  Where's the Flex banquet going to be held?  I need to start digging up room reser...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kurt Onvijfdz
Flex 6600 or 6600M
Flex 6600 or 6600M. Am almost new in the world of Flex. I doubt between a 6600 or a 6600M. I already own a maestro. I would have liked to...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gordon
Does anyone know if a Maestro can be hooked up to a 6600M and have each display showing 2 slices?
Does anyone know if a Maestro can be hooked up to a 6600M and have each display showing 2 slices? This would let me use all 4 slices tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Its just too easy...
In a short span tonight on CW on 40m I managed to bag with my little loop and 2K amp: 5C24KD S50R CE2AWW And a few others... Each time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve K9ZW
SmartLink Installation on a Remote Maestro?
Have brought a Maestro to demo, and just completed the SmartSDR v2.0.17 update and did a reboot.But no Login button for SmartLink is expo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WV9L
Input wanted on new 6600M
Before i trade my 6500 off toward a 6600 or 6600M...... I mostly operate via my ipad or iphone 7+. Only time i use the pc, is when i r...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Flex 6700, K3, KX3 IC-7800 CQ WWDX SSB Shoot Out
FLEX 6700 - K3 - KX3 - IC-7800 Shoot – Out  Report  - CQ WW DX SSB 2014 Nov 24-25, 2014   Background: Dennis N6KI and I ha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven G1XOW
My recent thread
Guys, The recent thread (that I started couple of days ago) has proven beyond all doubt that there are many unhappy customers with regard...
  • 10 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of YV5WZ
6600 or 6600M......Here its the DILEMA
Ok I'm gonna reserve Flex 6600.....but.......I don't know which one....I guess 6600 would work with maestro. and..I wouldn't have to chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Any news from the gang at the Banquet?
I can't hold my breath much longer
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered