Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 89
Photo of Tom W3FRG
On the 6000 series radios, HW Ver 2.4.9, there are two new items listed under METERS, Amp SWR and Amp Po. Where are these explained?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
zero beat ?
I am a brand new 6600 & SSDR user coming from an elecraft k3 where I routinely used the Auto-SPOT feature that zero beat the cw signal. R...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
windows 10 DAX broken - Tim's page did not help
I am running windows 10 64bit  1803, and DAX seems to be corrupted.I performed the manual driver un-install and re-install mentioned here...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mauro VE3TCV
Pretty impressive results using WNB on 160M
Made a quick video of some impressive results using the WNB and NR on 160M, radio is a Flex 6600 and antenna is a 250ft Beverage.
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom NA
PTT THROUGH A LAN
HOW DO I SETUP THE PTT FUNCTION THROUGH A LAN USING MY LAPTOP AS THE REMOTE?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
logging software for spots- that works with no fanfare
I'm using ACLog 6.4 and spots do not work at all, if you have spot working with DXLABS or other logging software. I have a user of N3FJP ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of bahillen
On FT8 transmit audio cracks/pops Flex-6600
When running FT8 transmits pops/crack noise when. My radio is a Flex-6600 running SmartSDR 2.4.9, WSJT-X, 100watts. Power Supply is 50 am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Amos Sobel
How do I get true CW macro capability on Flex 6600
Trying to transmit CW using the CWX of SmartSDR I find that it does not have the basic macro capability of creating a Hot Key message tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Kirschner
How to Operate Split in DIGU Mode
I am trying to work a DX station (VP6D) on RTTY. I clicked the SPLIT button, and a new slice was created with transmit active. As soon as...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Voice messages
I used 6600 first time during SSB contest.I did not have time to figure out how to record and play my messages, but after contest i did s...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cecil- W4CM
CW offset
In CW mode on my 6300 the radio transmits without an offset to the set carrier.If I set to cw and frequency of 3510 MHz it transmit on 35...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Duane, AC5AA
Digital Interference on 17m & 15m
I don't know how local or widespread this is, but around 1900 - 1930Z (still ongoing) I've had this interference.  Pulses about every sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed N5DG
RadioSetup Settings , How do I save ?
Flex 6600 , I am trying to change some settings in  the radiosetup panel. Specifically saving setting the RCA TX to enable and the TX Del...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred, AB1OC
Question about BIT Cable?
I am putting together a transverter control system for my Flex-6700 and I have a question about configuring my USB BIT cable. I see that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA5YOM
Slice master keeps resetting
I have Slice Master v0.10.5e and WSJT-X v1.9.1 running. WSJT starts and stops on it own.......while it is running all is good.....It appe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred GLENN
6600 noise levels +10dB higher on my new 6600 vs. my older 6500
During testing of my brand new 6600, I see a higher noise floor than I had on my 6500. With no antenna connected (unterminated), a 400Hz ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Henry Sung
Slice master does't work for CW Skimmer
 Hi, I'm now using CW Skimmer with SDR-Bridge. It works so well however I try to use Slice master instead of SDR-Bridge. Unfortun...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
CW Receive EQ Settings
I am trying to set a receive EQ setting for CW that will repeat every time I switch to CW. I have played with profiles and have not been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Volker Geith
40m harmonics on 20 / 15 / 10m 6600
Hi all, following problem: Two Panadapters, FDX mode, 2 SCUs in use. Both ANT1/ANT2 are terminated with 50Ohm Dummyload. PAN1 /SCU1: A...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Fred, AB1OC
Very Distorted Transmit SSB Signal on 6700
I am seeing a great deal of distortion of the Tx signal when operating SSB audio on my 6700. I'm attaching an image of my Tx waveform fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem