Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 69
Photo of WA5YOM
Slice master keeps resetting
I have Slice Master v0.10.5e and WSJT-X v1.9.1 running. WSJT starts and stops on it own.......while it is running all is good.....It appe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ken W6XB
No N1MM CWX local side tone
I am using SmartSDR V2.2.8 in conjunction with N1MM.  The Flex CWX works great with local CW side tone.  However, when using N1MM with th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Skimmer setup
I have 6600 and trying to make Skimmer work properly.It works but a weird way.If I use slice A with DAX channel 1 - CW Skimmer is not wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Kirschner
CW Skimmer and SmartSDR
I tried NN4ZZ's tutorial for subject integration, but couldn't make it work. Some of it is that I don't know enough about the underpinn...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ray
Flex 6600 + D-104 Microphone
I love my Flex 6600 and I also have a soft spot in my heart, as many do, I suspect, for my up-until-now retired Astatic D-104 Microphone....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Andy - KU7T
How to enable PTT and disable QSK (N1MM+ / external winkeyer / 6600M)
I used CW delay long enough to get a semi break in QSK. Now, I am playing with new amp, and I would really just like to not use any QSK. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Joe N3HEE
Default Antenna Selections Per Slice
Is there a way to always use ANT1 for RX and TX on Slice A and ANT2 for RX and TX on Slice B.  I want to make this the default setting fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim K9WX
Deleted com ports keep returning
In the course of learning how to use my 6600, I have created and then removed a number of Com ports in SSDR CAT.  I am finding that the c...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken
6600 Focus Helper and N1MM
This is an existing conversation but thought I would post to possibly make it more visible :).  Can anyone help me figure out how I can m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ray
Yamaha CM500 hookup to 6600?
Need to connect a Yamaha CM500 headset mic to the rear panel of a 6600 (non-M). With my CM500 (no pinout diagram or mini-manual included)...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
problem with SmartLink Connection with SmartSDR v2.3.9
I'm able to connect my Flex 6600M remotely over 4G etc. - but I'm not able to change the frequency. The Freq. will go back always to 14.2...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
Why does the Flex 6600 need band preselectors?
I’m loving my 6600 - an incredible instrument! As I dig deeper and deeper into the documentation and try to learn the art of SDR signal ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
60m band
why is not the FLEX 6600 will not tune?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2PP
Can't key with CW and no side tone
So, two issues.  Newbie I am sure.  Have the 6700 audio coming through my computer.  A OK on that one.  I do not see a way to setup keyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Dual antenna connection
I run a new coax from 6el 5m antenna and connected it to Ant2. Ant1 is a 2el Steppir connected through Microham Power meter. I was supris...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of kv5v
cw keyer weight adjustment
Is there a way to adjust the keyer dot-dash (weight) ratio?  As a CW op I appreciate the memories and easy speed adjustment, but I'd pref...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don - kx9q
WSJT-X and Flex not Playing Together
I am running WSJT-X with the Flex 6700.  Just recently in fact starting yesterday when WSJT went into transmit mode I could tell the radi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of KZ6B
Flex 6300 Works on LAN but now not on WIFI
I had the 6300 working on LAN and WIFI months ago with no problem. Recently I used the 6300 on LAN no problem, but when I went to use it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don - kx9q
No Output
I was operational on August 2 when I worked several stations using FT8.  Have not used the radio till today.  Powered it up today and pre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W2PP
TX 1 2 3 not working
OK just got the Flex 6700 back from fan repair...thanks for that...but TX1 2 3 are not keying my amp.  They are enabled.  What am I missi...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem