Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 105
Photo of Phil m0vse
Spot display issue on Maestro with 2.3.7
Hi. I tried the new spot display feature with Maestro 2.3.7 during the UK CC 80m SSB contest and it worked brilliantly (with N1MM+ and S...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gene - K3GC
usb to serial adapter
I have two usb to serial adapters both of which have the FTDI chipset.  Both of them work when plugged in to the shack Win10 PC. One work...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
GPS Disciplined Oscillator
I'm curious if anyone is using this type external GPSDO with their Flex 6000 series radios?   I've purchased one of these last fall on Eb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Allday
Looking for the best TRANSVERTER for my 6700. Any suggestions?
Looking for the best TRANSVERTER for my 6700.  Any suggestions?
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Hamilton
Has the not so great Maestro CW sidetone been fixed?
Has the raspy cw sidetone thet was in the original Maestros been fixed?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jaap PA5JD
Magnetic loop antenna tuning
Hi is there any possibility to tune a magnetic loop ,made by Ciro Mazzoni with DDutil or directly by the USB port from my 6500. The MIDI...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve W6SDM
PstRotatorAz, Log4OM, and Flex 6XXX integration
I have been using Log4OM with my Flex 6300 via OmniRig and it works great.  Recently, I got an MDS RC-1Y antenna controller and bought Ps...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob Gerzoff, WK2Y
What ate my DAX Audio RX1?
I am not sure if I should post this to HRD or here, but I will start here.  For some reason in HRD, in DM780, under the program options s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg - KØGDI
Most Compatible Time Sync Software for WSJT-X
What is everybody using for time sync that is best compatible with the Flex 6700 and SmartSDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Linton
v2..
is v2 199dollars  plus import duty(England) plus vat@20%
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Phil m0vse
Your popup is too small to display this page?
Hi I have installed V2.0.17 on my Maestro and I am trying to enable SmartLink using Facebook login. I selected Facebook login, it is a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mike
How to buy V2 in UK?
Just tried to buy V2 from the UK using PayPal from Flex site rejects, due to phone number. Can upgrade be obtained in UK or EU? Mike G8ALS
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul - W3PH
Maestro winkeyer 3 autospace - how to enable?
Day 3 with my Maestro - so far mostly good.  I'm having trouble getting used to the built in Winkeyer - is there a menu for setting its o...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roy Laufer
Anyone else getting daily crashes with SSDR 1.10.8.39?
It seems like deja vu, all over again. I upgraded to SSDR 1.10.8.39 on my 6700. I found the direct USB connection for my Expert Systems ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
What is it with FRS and colours?
10/10 for changing the colurs on the CAT and DAX icons, but 1/10 for making them still very similar? It is as if the same person who chos...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W9TVX
WSJT-X Unable to transmit
I have WSJT-X 1.7 configured to connect and work with SmartSDR 1.10.15 and a 6700 When WSJT-X goes in to transmit mode: 6700 keys up (g...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul F6EXV
Flex 6500 and RTTY/PSK
Hello all. Which would be the most appropriate RTTY/PSK decoding program to use in order to take full advantage of the 6500 ? I am not se...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6ANP
voice keying
Voice Keying: Am I missing something? A radio in this price range does not provisions for voice keying options?  
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA2SQQ
WSJT
I just upgraded to WSJT 1.7 after installing an Intel NUC as my PC. I transferred the same config from the original PC. Each time the rad...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Douglas Maxwell
SSDR v1.8.3 cw N1MM with emulated winkey
IARU HF Championships contest is in full swing at the moment and I thought I'd get the 6300 back out the box to see if I can contest with...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem