Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of K4ELO
Pre-adaptive distortion
Any news on when Flex might implement this?  Maybe in the new 6400/6600 rigs?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bentley
FlexRadio and Apple OSx
I know this question has been asked several times before, but an update from the FlexRadio management would be helpful. The Windows oper...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
Anyone use one of those cheap chinese condenser microphones?
I don't want to buy an expensive Shure mic. This is just to letmy kids to talk on the radio. I bought a kit from amazon with a "professio...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - G7GFW / F4VQP
SSDR V2 - Try before buy?
Now that the release of V2 of Smart SDR is being actively talked about, I wonder if the nice people at Flex are going to give us the oppo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
Anan 8000DLE
Anan 8000DLE-72 dB IMDless than 70 dB IMD350v PARMDR 116 dB @ 1 kHzetc etcWhat are we (FlexRadio and its supporters) doing about this ?...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick N0YY
6700 to SPE 2K USB Interface
I've seen a lot of posts and responses about interfacing a 6700 to an SPE 2K.  Using the USB interface and the recent 1.10 Beta release, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elan Paim
may i ask the versio 2.0 will cost about $200 every time ??
with the 6700 i think the new coming update software is this will cost $200  for how long ?  is this for ever update from 2.0 up ? or is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
Monitoring your own FDV Transmission
Just as with SSB or AM, it is possible to monitor your outgoing transmission by invoking FDX and opening a second receive slice, works we...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Arnie
SmartSDR v1.9.9 released. Can SmartSDR 2.0 be coming next?
Just stirring the pot a bit. 73 de Arnie W8DU
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stefano - W2WTZ
6500 power
The power meter on my 6500 shows a maximum of 85W. I checked with LS2K4 Wattmeter that is a little bit more accurate than a bird and tha ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 54 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1ESE
1.8.3 SWR Power Fold Back Too Agressive
I find the SWR rollback too aggressive in version 1.8.3. Flex 6500 to KPA500 to tuner and antenna.  SWR 1.2 to one. The Flex occasional...
  • 6 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joe
5000 owners and Power SDR forgotten
Ever since the 6000 series radio were released, I feel aborted by Flex. No updates, no enhancements; forgotten and discarded. I'm speakin...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
'Pure Signal'
Does anyone have any news about the inclusion of 'Pure Signal' in a future update of SmartSDR ??
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
IC7300
I have just bought a new IC7300, really just for curiosity.I am now selling an IC7300...There is no doubt it is very good value for money...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - N5AC
ADC overload myths debunked
I've received some feedback that there is some confusion circulating on other ham radio reflectors regarding how analog to digital conver...
  • 32 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob Fissel
IC7300 Manual Released
The manual has been leaked/released, it appears. Interesting read, as we finally get an idea of it's receive capability. I'll let you all...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bentley
PowerSDR and SmartSDR running together
I would like to run PowerSDR 2.7.2 and WSPR-2 TX and RX, band hopping, on my Flex 5000A and at the same time run SmartSDR 1.6.17 on my Fl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
Smart S-meter v1.6 available
Hi, new S-meter for SmartSDR v1.6 is available for free download at: http://woodboxradio.com/freeware.html Thanks to new CAT you can ru...
  • 13 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
Flex 6700 and WSPR 2.12 - installation problems
Setup: Win 7, TX and TX audio via DAX audio channels, latest SSDR.  On DAX panel RX audio s-meter indicates full strength. Problem- WSPR...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem