Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 46
Photo of Frank Rode
Digital Voice mode of commercials twelp
Hi folks,commercials like Codan and Barrett using digital voice vocoders in their radios.A amazing Video of the quality you can find at B...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Peter Bentley
pure signal
I see the Palstar LA1K is ready for 'Pure Signal'. where is FlexRadio today on this much debated topic?
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
Pre-adaptive distortion
Any news on when Flex might implement this?  Maybe in the new 6400/6600 rigs?
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bentley
FlexRadio and Apple OSx
I know this question has been asked several times before, but an update from the FlexRadio management would be helpful. The Windows oper...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
Anyone use one of those cheap chinese condenser microphones?
I don't want to buy an expensive Shure mic. This is just to letmy kids to talk on the radio. I bought a kit from amazon with a "professio...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - G7GFW / F4VQP
SSDR V2 - Try before buy?
Now that the release of V2 of Smart SDR is being actively talked about, I wonder if the nice people at Flex are going to give us the oppo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
Anan 8000DLE
Anan 8000DLE-72 dB IMDless than 70 dB IMD350v PARMDR 116 dB @ 1 kHzetc etcWhat are we (FlexRadio and its supporters) doing about this ?...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick N0YY
6700 to SPE 2K USB Interface
I've seen a lot of posts and responses about interfacing a 6700 to an SPE 2K.  Using the USB interface and the recent 1.10 Beta release, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elan Paim
may i ask the versio 2.0 will cost about $200 every time ??
with the 6700 i think the new coming update software is this will cost $200  for how long ?  is this for ever update from 2.0 up ? or is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
Monitoring your own FDV Transmission
Just as with SSB or AM, it is possible to monitor your outgoing transmission by invoking FDX and opening a second receive slice, works we...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Arnie
SmartSDR v1.9.9 released. Can SmartSDR 2.0 be coming next?
Just stirring the pot a bit. 73 de Arnie W8DU
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stefano - W2WTZ
6500 power
The power meter on my 6500 shows a maximum of 85W. I checked with LS2K4 Wattmeter that is a little bit more accurate than a bird and tha ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 54 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1ESE
1.8.3 SWR Power Fold Back Too Agressive
I find the SWR rollback too aggressive in version 1.8.3. Flex 6500 to KPA500 to tuner and antenna.  SWR 1.2 to one. The Flex occasional...
  • 6 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joe
5000 owners and Power SDR forgotten
Ever since the 6000 series radio were released, I feel aborted by Flex. No updates, no enhancements; forgotten and discarded. I'm speakin...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
'Pure Signal'
Does anyone have any news about the inclusion of 'Pure Signal' in a future update of SmartSDR ??
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bentley
IC7300
I have just bought a new IC7300, really just for curiosity.I am now selling an IC7300...There is no doubt it is very good value for money...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - N5AC
ADC overload myths debunked
I've received some feedback that there is some confusion circulating on other ham radio reflectors regarding how analog to digital conver...
  • 33 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob Fissel
IC7300 Manual Released
The manual has been leaked/released, it appears. Interesting read, as we finally get an idea of it's receive capability. I'll let you all...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bentley
PowerSDR and SmartSDR running together
I would like to run PowerSDR 2.7.2 and WSPR-2 TX and RX, band hopping, on my Flex 5000A and at the same time run SmartSDR 1.6.17 on my Fl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered