Conversations

Photo of Peter
Where is 1.4?
I think we have all been more than patient with Flex. Its about time to deliver now. Flame me all you want but this is getting very very ...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of G4BIM
panadaptor overlay
When trying to observe and evaluate a stations transmitted waveform/display, it would be very useful to have a switchable scaling overlay...
  • G4BIM, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of G4BIM
Saving Panadaptor profiles
Ver 1.3 Don't use the waterfalls, after dragging them all to the bottom of the display for each band slice, I find that this is not saved...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of G4BIM
6700 direct to the Internet
A fellow Ham asked me recently....Is it, or will it be possible to transmit and receive using the 6700, direct into the Internet via a Co...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of G4BIM
Flat line Panadaptor on 40m
Flex 6700 Smart SDR 1.1.3. Running one slice only on say 160 or 80m, when you change band to 40m the RX signals disappear and the panadap...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of G4BIM
Instant callsign ident
How about instant callsign identification between Flex 6000 series users. The radio sends out a sub audible ident on transmit, the receiv...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of G4BIM
Transmit audio has fast echo
Flex 6700 SmartSDR 0.16.4 On SSB there is a very fast echo on the transmission almost like the reflection or echo from a sound travelli...
  • 3 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of G4BIM
recording and re transmission
Do you intend to make incoming signal recording and re transmission available on SmartSDR, along the lines of that function currently on ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered