Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Peter Bacon
SmartSDR-iOS default startup band
Whenever I connect to my Flex 6700 using SmartSDR for iOS on my iPad Pro, it always starts up on 20m CW.  Where is the setting so it will...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.1 is now available
Now with spots in the SSDR panafall.  Spots in the SSDR panafall?  Yup, spots in the SSDR panafall! Head on over to https://github.com/K...
  • 10 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - WS7M
First pass beginners guide to WSJT and FlexRadio
Hello all, A flex user asked for some help on setting his Flex 6700 setup to work FT-8.  I decided to put together a simple beginners gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
CW Skimmer V2 released
...have fun 73 Chris
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve W6SDM
PstRotatorAz, Log4OM, and Flex 6XXX integration
I have been using Log4OM with my Flex 6300 via OmniRig and it works great.  Recently, I got an MDS RC-1Y antenna controller and bought Ps...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bacon
Rob Sherwood comments on performance and latency - Disruptive Technologies
A very interesting discussion on latency amongst other items in presentation  by Rob Sherwood to CTU.  https://youtu.be/owaaT6u4XkY
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N2LRB
Connect Log4OM to Flex-6300
I am trying to connect my Flex-6300 to Log4OM. Is there a step by step guide on how to connect these two. I believe one no longer needs V...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bacon
Griffin Powermate functions in SmartSDR iOS
Powermate functions
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Flexmeter File
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the file "Flexmeter.exe"  written by W3XY?   I saw it used in a video ( https://www.youtube.com/w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6OZY
Part 2: Raspberry Pi SoftEther Bridge Setup for Maestro Remote Access to your Flex 6000 Radio
In Part 2, I am completing the configuration of a second Raspberry Pi for Maestro remote access.  I do make a few mistakes and have to co...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of kjave63@yahoo.com
I need recommendation on a good logging software program that will work with smart SDR
I currently have a full license copy of Him Radio Deluxe but unless I run DDUTIL it doesn't run properly and I would rather not run DDUT...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bacon
Audio level between Maestro and SmartSDR
If I use my Maestro to listen on a frequency, and then turn off the Maestro to listen using SmartSDR on the same frequency, I observe tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Peter Bacon
Remote operation and subnets help
I have setup a Raspberry Pi SoftEther server on my LAN and I have no problem connecting to it remotely from a WiFi network.  I have also ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5UN_Dave
Cannot Remove FlexVSPInstaller_64
I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am trying to follow the SmartSDR v1.7.3 uninstall procedure.  I see FlexVSPInstaller_64.msi, but I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Important SmartSDR v1.8.4 info for Maestro users - Upgrading?
We have just released the SmartSDR v1.8.4 ecosystem which consists of SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR CAT, DAX and SmartSDR for Maestro.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bacon
70 MHz PA for Flex-6700
If anyone is looking for a 70 MHz PA to go with the 6700, then I would recommend looking at the OZ2M kit http://www.rudius.net/oz2m/70mhz...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
New DL8MRE iPad/iPhone APP - at Dayton Flex Dinner
With Marcus' permission I will demoing Marcus, (DL8MRE),  New ALPHA version IPad/iPhone App at Dayton Flex Dinner and possibly at the F...
  • 9 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of DrTeeth
To my fellow European amateurs (mainly)
All of us European customers maybe get jealous of our American fellow hams when we hear about the standards of service when their rigs ge...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter Bacon
Maestro - Width Control issue
If I adjust the Width control knob and narrow the width down, then once the width gets down to 50 the passband starts to move up in frequ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Peter Bacon
K6TU Remote via VPN problem
I am having problems connecting K6TU Remote client.  I have set up a Raspbery Pi Server running SoftEther VPN.  The radio is a Flex 6700....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question