Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Peter
6300 not starting/turning on
I  have had my Flex-6300 for 5 months and have installed (successfully) all of the various updates without issues until today. When I tun...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
SmartSDR ver2.0 upgrade question
I was just made aware of the new  2.0 version of the Flex software for my 6300. It was mentioned in the documentation that in addition to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VE7ATJ
CW Decoding
Yep, I know we can get this through a 3rd party product - CW Skimmer -- but with the ICOM 7300 and Elecrafts providing this natively, why...
  • 16 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Peter
Smart phone apps
With the release of Maestro, are they any Smart phone Apps available that would do a similar job? Peter
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Pending Maestro release ??
Are there others like me wondering if some may have "jump-the-gun" in saying that Maestro would be available since last November/December...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Flex6300 Band edge limit
I am going to raise this again because I am not getting it and it's frustrating me. I will use the 17 meter band as an example here.  The...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
My 6300 seem off Freq.
Though I have had my 6300 (new) for a few months I have not really been using it much but have just noticed that it seem off frequency on...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
CW Skimmer and the 6300 setup
Hi Folks,  Forgive me but I am unable to find any specific instructions on setting up CW Skimmer on the 6300, I need to do some CW decod...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
6300 and the ARB-704 buffer
Hello,  Is anymore specifically using the ARB-704 buffer with their 6300 in keying their amp, I would like to know how to connect this t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question