Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 177
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Anyone using TeamViewer (instead of VPN) to remote control Flex, antenna control, log book etc?
Hi, I am getting ready for the arrival of my 6600M next week. I know about SmartSDR's capability of remoting the radio interface, but hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of F6EJU
On 6400-M noise at start or stop " a pop" into speakers
On 6400-M   noise  at start or stop " a pop" into speakers Is that normal ? Tks f6eju
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter K1PGV
Remote Antenna Disconnect?
Prior to the advent of SSDR for iOS, I've always run SSDR from my shack.  My routine has been to connect my antenna, turn on the Astron, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W2ECK
In Digi Modes ALC in Yellow?
New user with question regarding ALC meter. Have noticed when getting Fldigi working that when transmitting the ALC meter is in the yello...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
PowerGenius Tuner
Has the tuner debuted at the Flex Booth.  If yes how about a pic. Thanks Rich - N5ZC
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
6500 / Win SSDR - Frequent loss of band - any ideas how to prevent?
I continue to have a problem with 40m band selection. I can do a hard reset to recover the situation but all too often the profile appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Why you need a PGXL?
The PGXL seems to be a superb advanced Amp capable of 1500W Key Down for extended periods of time which is totally integrated into the Fl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian Morgan VK7RR
Praise for Flex 6500
Just recently I have been without my Flex 6500 whilst it returned to its parents for a little treatment. In its place I have been using a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
Hum from astron power supply
I have an Astron 50 amp supply that i use with My 640, with nothing on the supply there is no hum, when 6400 is on have a slight hum and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
CPU Fan in Flex-6500 is down. Anyone please who can send a spare one?
I've asked already Eric K2CB if he has from his orders, but he sold all. Since I'm at Cyprus island, it still seems easier to get fan to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Scott Russell - N1SER
Selected Band Button Fill Color
Colorize the selected band button as a visual reminder when going into the Band menu on the left side bar. Colorize the button when chang...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sam Leach
Has anyone else had TeamViewer blocked claiming commercial use?
Like most all Flex users, I have used TeamViewer to access a computer that is local to my remote radio.  I use that computer for wsjt-x, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed N5DG
RadioSetup Settings , How do I save ?
Flex 6600 , I am trying to change some settings in  the radiosetup panel. Specifically saving setting the RCA TX to enable and the TX Del...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed Johnson
The Radio Panel Has Disappeared
The radio panel no longer appears on my 6400 with latest software.  I can click on the icon for it and I get a plain white rectangle down...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Reestablishment Utility a possibility?
This morning I’m waiting for the speakers to start at a trade show, and have found I cannot remote into my main station. Pretty cert...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question