Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 144
Photo of W2PP
How do you navigate to the community from the NEW Flex Home page????
I don't see a link for it?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
Running remote
Hi there folks. Im trying to find deep detail technical specifications on the technology used for running a 6x00_series radio. Specifica...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 64 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
Why does the Flex 6600 need band preselectors?
I’m loving my 6600 - an incredible instrument! As I dig deeper and deeper into the documentation and try to learn the art of SDR signal ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark WS7M
Band pass filter recommendations
Hi all, I'm looking for some recommendations on good band pass filters for multiple transmitter ops.  Some local hams and I are going to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Dual antenna connection
I run a new coax from 6el 5m antenna and connected it to Ant2. Ant1 is a 2el Steppir connected through Microham Power meter. I was supris...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harry Williams
Band Selection Does Not Open Slice
I just updated my 6700 to 2.0.19 from 1.10.16. I have discovered that when I click the 80M band button the slice flag goes away and frequ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John - K3MA
Power Genius XL Amplifier Noise
Below I have copied with permission some information on the cooling of the RF-Kit 2K+ amplifier.  It uses a pair of LDmos finals and prod...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
SSB Audio Oddity
Newbie with a 6400, playing the audio through my PC speakers over the LAN.  The SSB audio quality has a peculiarity that I find difficult...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
6400 Receive Antennas
Another new 6400 user dumb question:  When I bought this radio it claimed to have "2 independent receivers."  So I create 2 panadapters, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom S.
Profiles
I received my 6400 (no knobs) about a month ago and things are working great and I am making contacts.  After using the radio I now under...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ross Biggar
Using DAX IQ for satellite telemetry query
I want to be able to use DAX IQ to record telemetry from various satellites. and the save the data to a .wav file. My question is where i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of haruo nishimura
I am looking for a block diagram of FLEX - 6500.
When applying for an extension license of FLEX - 6500 in Japan, a block diagram with device name written for each block is required.Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Menown
6600 uk turf fie
is ther a uk turf file available for my week old 6600?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
6500 / Win SSDR - Frequent loss of band - any ideas how to prevent?
I continue to have a problem with 40m band selection. I can do a hard reset to recover the situation but all too often the profile appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
6600 vs FT5000 Receive audio
Hello, I would like to get some help with receive audio setup. I used to yaesu audio and while I am not trying to match audio, I found au...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Flex 6300 I/Q bandwidth
Hi all, I've purchased a used 6300 for use in feeding a spotting network we are creating.  I also hope to use this small radio for road ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paul
DAX IQ bandwidth only 170kHz when set to 192kHz
I currently use DAX IQ to stream 20m to my WebSDR server. Unfortunately when set to 192kHz sample rate, the visible bandwidth is only 170...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question