Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 119
Photo of Wolfgang
6600M external Speaker is not working
Hi AllI'm not able to use an external Speaker e.g. ICOM SP-34 with my FLEX 6600M. I tried all the plugs at the back - but no sound. I tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 60 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom Teague
Heatsinks are falling off in 6400 and 6600 models.
As part of the Product Enhancement Notification (PEN) or Recall.  If you want to know where to look to see if both of your heatsinks are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 46 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Paul
Does SSDR v2.2.8 fix the memory leak previously reported?
Does anyone know if the memory leak issue #6245 has been addressed in the latest version of SSDR? https://community.flexradio.com/flex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of David McDonald
Flex 6300 and Ethernet Cable?
I am thinking about getting the Flex 6300 and wanted to know what Cat Ethernet Cable I should be using. I am trying to run internet conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Linley
Yeah! My remote station works at Dayton!
I was able to turn on my remote station after logging into the hotel's Wi-Fi. The Maestro could see the Wi-Fi signal but I had no way of ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
Sideways Monitor Issue Fixed!
Very pleased to find the latest update resolves the 6600M HDMI "sideways monitor" issue.  Bravo to the Flex SSDR software team!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W2PP
Has the NB and ANF been fixed in the new release?
That's what I am curious about,  My NB is poor and the ANF is not as effective as my other much older ICOM radios. 
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
pre-purchase: Reviews and comparison, 6600 vs. Icom 7610 ?
I am still trying to decide if I will purchase a Flex-6600 or an Icom-7610 in ~30 days.   Now that the 6400 and 6600 have been shipping a...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KW4CQ
How do you properly interpret SSB signals shown on the waterfall?
The waterfall display appears to show a lot of good information concerning the SSB signal I may be tuned to or those I see being displaye...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mike /k6mgk
solid verticle line near 14200 on spectrum display
Has anyone else noticed the solid line on or near 14.200?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Is SSDR v2.1.33 for Windows releasing memory correctly?
I have noticed when starting SSDR from cold, the associated memory usage is approximately 230MB. If that instance is disconnected by anot...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tim Blank
Tx designation not persisted/restored when changing bands
Let's say I have two slices defined on 40m, slice-B marked as TX. Now I change bands to 80m and then come to 40m, Smartsdr remembers I h...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike Miller
Global profiles not selecting the right data I save
I have been experiencing a problem with my global profiles I have saved. If I click on a profile the first time no flag appears . The sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brad
What Tuner would work good with 6600 M
Have two long wires. Have a old(7 yrs+) MFJ 998 Auto now. Use on 40 thru 160. Wires  or feed with 400 LMR, gone from wire to tuner , to A...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick l
FlexRadio and fuse or fuses?
Yesterday John K ask a question about using a high power supply with his flexRadio. The question got me thinking about how the 6400 and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Some Community food for thought...
There have been some recent posts that I wanted to address to the Community as a whole.  Particularly about comments referring to the rem...
  • 18 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Paul
Noise blanker setting not saved when changing mode
Hi, after a few years of research/fence sitting I finally bought a used 6500 (no 6600 due to the lack of RX loop, which I need). I am usi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy F5VAI
Gradual Loss of RX Signal
Flex 6300  SN: 1015-4175-6300-2622  SmartSDR V2.0.19 My rx signal slowly disappears and the only way I have found to get it back to norm...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem