Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 182
Photo of Tom
Increasing the number of antenna ports in Power Genius
PG has only two antenna ports which is rather disappointing for an amplifier in this price range. Due to a high cost, I do not plan to bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ronald Bloss
Lost all stored profiles on 6400
Well, I've had my first real glitch with my new 6400. After a normal shutdown yesterday and what looked to me like a normal startup this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W5AP
Help with Green signal strength triangle drops
My Maestro is hardwired to my router, but the green signal strength triangle on top of the display fades to red or several yellow and som...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Gave 2.4.9 a second try but it failed
I gave 2.4.9 a second try but no good. Running 6700 with Windows 8.1 Monitoring very strong CW using 2.3.9 and the meter is hitting +2...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
SWR Plotter for 6000 Series and Other UsefulK9DUR FREE Utilities
Ray, K9DUR keeps on creating incredibly useful FREE utilities (albeit it's nice to send him a donation for his efforts) for the Flex Radi...
  • 10 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
SmartSDR 2.4.9 install ...
Another good install for SmartSDR with 2.4.9 though there was a slight weird thing that initially happened.  After Flex 6400 SmartSDR ins...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WH6HI - Pat
New Flexradio web Page
New Flexradio Web Page has appeared which is very slick and professional.  Only thing I see that should be fixed is to put the link to th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Noise
For the past week I have been getting sporadic noise on 17 and 20 meters (20 The worst).  It lasts anywhere from a few minutes to an hour...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Larry Anderson
6600M - A checklist for setting up SSB & RTTY?
Flex 6600M friends--I am a 99.9% CW operator; however, I want to set up my 6600M for all appropriate modes, most specifically, SSB and RT...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve W6SDM
SmartSDR - There are currently no radios available
Recently, I had to replace a hard drive in my computer because it ran out of space and Windows wouldn't update.  I installed a brand new ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff-W7NEE
Your Antenna Choice for Multi Receive.....
I am curious what antenna system you are using to take advantage of the Flex SmartSDR's Multiple SCU and Slices. I have a 6600 on order a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Salomon
SmartSDR (2.3.9) DAX and CAT trouble
My SmartSDR install went haywire yesterday (for no apparent reason, but then, Windows doesn't really need a reason to screw something up)...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tom S.
Profiles
I received my 6400 (no knobs) about a month ago and things are working great and I am making contacts.  After using the radio I now under...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N9VC
Radio freezes
I have had it happen a number of timesnow. The audio starts to crackle andsoon the radio freezes. It is a 6700running 2.3.9. The led abov...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
KPA500 with Flex 6600M
I've just received my new Flex6600M, which was reserved at Dayton last spring.  I've got it up and running, including installing the GPSD...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered