Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 452
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Osiel Rodriguez
Crashed SmartLink Session
I have upgraded to v2 of the SmartSDR software with no issues.  One thing i found is that if the radio software crashes during a remote c...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David Salomon
6600M Front Panel AND SmartSDR Simultaneously?
Has a decision been made yet regarding how the 6600M display will be used when operating via SmartSDR?  It would be really nice to have t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Is it possible to run SmartSDR in Wine under Linux?
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to run SmartSDR on a Linux system under Wine or any other emulator?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Burch Akin
Flex-6700 no transmit using mic
I have been using digital modes the last several months and today when I went to make a SSB contact, I can't seem to transmit using the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
New 43" display and lack of resolution.
So new display was added to the shack by Santa, but I'm lacking sharpness in my waterfall. Here are the specs: HDMI fed at 1920x1080 max ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee
2 element 40 yagi ---
We have 40 meter yagi antenna cut for the cw portion of the band. Will this antenna work on the phone portion of the band?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Squelch
What would it sound like if I could grab the bottom of the receiver slice and drag it above the noise floor?
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Giulio
Anf - totally useless
Dear all, I have tried almost everything but I don't hear any difference between ANF on or off. It doesn't change anything. (same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Flex 6700 for sale
I have a spotless Flex 6700 for sale.  Currently running SmartSDR v2.0.19. Radio comes with rack mount kit, FlexControl and a Down East M...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Can Button disable RCA TX1, 2 & 3
When pressing the Tune button in SmartSDR it would be nice to disable the RCA TX1, 2 and 3 ports.  This way the amplifier does not key up...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ON7NQ - Danny
Take the plunge and go for the 6600 or stick with the FTDX5000?
I've been debating changing over to FlexRadio for a while now. After being off the air for a number of years I did trade my trusty 1000MP...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave - WB5NHL
Windows 10 update #1709
Three separate occurrences of the very large Windows 10 Creators update #1709 breaks the DAX drivers. One system running v1 SmartSDR and ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of wayne newby
Imulate Maestro display on Pc
I find the Maestro Display much easier to use than the Smartsdr on my PC for the Flex 6300. Anyway to emulate the Maestro display on my P...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Dau, N9OE
Maestro will not boot!!
After purchasing SmartSDR 2.0, I updated my Flex 6500 using my PC as I usually do. The PC version of SmartSDR and the Flex 6500 updated p...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
MOX, FootSwtich, PTT ignored while CW, switching into QSK after first character send
Hi Team ! I need you advise before ticket open, so any switch to continuously TX  ignored by radio: PTT via COM CAT manual MOX by FootS...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve K9ZW
6400/6600 - An Opportunity to Upgrade Connectors?
With the New Flex-6400, Flex-6400M, Flex-6600 and Flex-6600M moving from Prototype to Production, is this an opportunity to upgrade the r...
  • 6 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned