Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 452
Photo of Jay Spaulding
Mox button Dont work
Smart SDR V2.0. I tried to use the MOX button a couple of times while not in remote cause I'm sitting at my desk right next to the Flex a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tony WV2C
2 METER TRANSVERTER OPTIONS
I would like to enjoy my 6500 on 2 meters working SSB, Digital and FM. I've seen a few posts out there but can anyone recommend a few Tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
Big little shack computer
Running SSDR on a mini Intel NUC kit. Integrates nicely on the desk.  Blog post.  
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John - K3MA
No activity on spectrum or waterfall upon restart V2
I have noticed a glitch.  On a local LAN Flex 6500 running V2.  Sometimes when shutting down the software and restarting it there is no a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S
KPA1500
http://www.elecraft.com/KPA1500/KPA1500%20FAQ%20rev%20A1b.pdf
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich McCabe
6400/6600m powered speaker
Have a question about the speaker output on the new M series radios. I see there is a speaker on the front so assume there is an audio am...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Flex 6700 for sale
I have a spotless Flex 6700 for sale.  Currently running SmartSDR v2.0.19. Radio comes with rack mount kit, FlexControl and a Down East M...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Osiel Rodriguez
Crashed SmartLink Session
I have upgraded to v2 of the SmartSDR software with no issues.  One thing i found is that if the radio software crashes during a remote c...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David Salomon
6600M Front Panel AND SmartSDR Simultaneously?
Has a decision been made yet regarding how the 6600M display will be used when operating via SmartSDR?  It would be really nice to have t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Is it possible to run SmartSDR in Wine under Linux?
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to run SmartSDR on a Linux system under Wine or any other emulator?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Flex-6700 no transmit using mic
I have been using digital modes the last several months and today when I went to make a SSB contact, I can't seem to transmit using the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
New 43" display and lack of resolution.
So new display was added to the shack by Santa, but I'm lacking sharpness in my waterfall. Here are the specs: HDMI fed at 1920x1080 max ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee
2 element 40 yagi ---
We have 40 meter yagi antenna cut for the cw portion of the band. Will this antenna work on the phone portion of the band?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Squelch
What would it sound like if I could grab the bottom of the receiver slice and drag it above the noise floor?
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration