Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Ken - NM9P
transverters-store.com 144-28 Transverter
Anyone have any experience using this transverter with a FLEX? http://transverters-store.com/144mhz.htm It is $100 shipped, but you nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Enhancement to let you drag a panadapter to another monitor.
With the addition of the waterfall, the screen real estate is filling up quickly when running multiple panadapters.   Even with 3 or 4 an...
  • 68 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
TX signal asserted during TUNE output
I'm going to check this when I get a chance after work, but is the TX signal asserted when the Flex 6300 is keyed using the TUNE button i...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick - W2NER
SDR 1.4 is it releasing?
Well, unless Flex works weekends I guess the release of 1.4 is going to be pushed out again......
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
How to make a window open in a specific monitor
This is a  computer question rather than a SDR but we have a lot of computers gurus here so here goes. Several windows or sub windows per...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
SSDR 2.0 WAN Connectivity - Home Network Prep and Considerations
At the time of this writing, SmartSDR 1.4 has not been released (full Local Area Network (LAN) full client support).  Sometime next year,...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
Start-up Profile?
In SmartSDR 1.3.8 how do I set the profiles to get the settings I want at start-up?  I have saved the settings as a separate profile and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick - W2NER
Any updates on SDR 1.4?
Any updates on the status of SDR 1.4??
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan - KA4B
How important is the balanced microphone input?
I am looking at the differences between the 6300 and the 6500 and was wondering how important it is to have the balanced microphone input...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex - IK5PWJ
Flexcontrol by K6TD NOT WORKING on windows 8.1 and SmartSDRv1.3.8
Hi, i have FlexRadio 6500 and installed the software in windows 7 from about 10 months updated to the latest version SmartSDR1.3.8  Every...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James T. Whitehead
How to run (2) 6500's on the same PC?
Happy Holidays - how to run (2) 6500's on same PC - both on the same network - different IP addresses as it should be and FRS gave them 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
1.4 Prior to Thanksgiving?
Many of us folks here in the US will be on holiday to celebrate Thanksgiving next Thursday (11/27).  This means that most of us be on vac...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick - W2NER
Cross banding
It would be great to have the option to do cross banding.  I think it would be a great option to add.
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nick - W2NER
SDR for Apple
I would love to see support for Apple, porting SDR over to Apple (OS X) would be great...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
SmartSDR 1.4 Release Status
Looking at the release schedule plan, SmartSDR 1.4 is scheduled to release sometime in October. Given that October is just around the cor...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry da Ponte
Flex 6500 upgrade from 1.3 to 1.3.8 taking a long time
Flex 6500, MacBook Pro running windows 8.1 64 bit.  Started from "cold" boot of computer and radio.  Closed (exited) smart cat and DAX.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hein
I love Flex 6700/SmartSDR Diversity!
I have used diversity reception going back to the FT-1000D and absolutely love the implementation in SmartSDR. Kudos to FRS! My station ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Nick - W2NER
S-Meter is delayed
I just upgraded to 1.3.8 and one thing I have noticed is the S-Meter has a delayed with any signal.  It's like its has about a two second...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of DrTeeth
RF Power meter and slider
Is the power output slider and the power output meter supposed to agree? The RF meter and the meter on the ATU agree. I am currently on 8...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question